Chapter Fourteen

My alarm went off the next morning. I jumped out of bed and slipped on some sweats, considering that our flight would be at least two or three hours long. I pull my hair up into a pony tail, snatch up my back and quickly run down the stairs to the car. Eri comes out to the car with his things and I help him with Obachans.

When we got into the car, we quickly drove to Haruhi's place. Sitting outside in our escalade I waited, until ten minutes later no one came out. I ran upstairs finding her house. I banged on the door. A voice yelled something and then it opened to a man with long red hair, and five o'clock shadow on his face. I wasn't sure how to react.

" What! can't you tell that I'm in the middle of sleeping? Who are you anyways?" he demanded.

I stared up at him clearing my throat. " I'm sorry, isn't this where Haruhi Fujioka lives?"

He looks up and stares at me a little longer. " Yes. Why?"

I smile softly. " I'm sorry to disturb you, but I'm Yuri Suzuki, a friend of your daughters."

He stares at me with a softened tone. " Oh. Well, was there something you needed?"

I stared at him. " She's supposed to leave for Okinawa today....is she up and ready to go?"

He stares at me, his eyes starting to widen. " Oh my goodness! so your that girl! your the second twins! ah! yes, yes let me get her right away!"

As he turns to go look for her he turns back and holds out his hand. " The names Ranka."

I smile and shake his hand after bowing. " A pleasure to meet her handsome father." He smiles from delight before going back and finding Haruhi.

At first its silence then I could hear Haruhi scream and then things were being opened and banged around, dropped....I blinked for a second and in the door way appeared Haruhi ready to go.

" Wow.....how long did that take- Ugh never mind. We gotta go otherwise we'll be late for our flight."

She nods. " I am so, so sorry Yuri....I guess my alarm didn't go off."

I smile back softly at her. " It's fine. I would've done the same if I wasn't so excited."

We both climb in and the driver takes off in a hurry to get us to the airport. Once we got onto the plane we took off and for the next three hours we could relax. Of course poor Haruhi felt out of place until I started talking to her.

" Ladies and gentlemen, we will now be landing in Okinawa airport shortly, Yuri If you'd like to change as would the rest of you by orders of the planner coordinator that would be appreciated."

I glance at him and he does the same. Both of us head straight for the back, Haruhi comes with me and we both strip in the box cabin slipping on our swim suits.

" So....Yuri....what size are you?"

I glance at her confused. " What do you mean?"

She points. " What size of cup do you wear?"

I stare at her surprised. " Normally like a 40 C or beginning in D....something like that."

She starts to go pale from shock. " Wow....that's big..." She glances down at hers and sighs.

" You know, your lucky. Having a small chest, it's easy to hide your breast...then no one even guesses that your a girl."

She sits down. " Yeah, I guess your right. But I don't think it's fair that you have to bind your boobs."

As the plane started to land I quickly pulled my hair out of the ponytail and shook it out.

I walk to see that everyone from America mixed with Ouran were here. And before us.