Chapter Twenty

" Yuri? are you ready to go yet?" asked Eri.

" Yeah, I'm almost ready." Quickly I slip on my jeans and Requiem t-shirt.

I slowly push the curtain aside and walk with my brothers help back to my bed. Apparently because I had major surgery on my head, I'll have to go through physical therapy for two weeks until I'm able to walk on my own.

As he sits me down I sigh in despair. " I can't believe you have to help me move around.....do you know how humiliating that is?"

He smirks. " Well, it's your own damn fault for getting yourself stuck in this mess."

" Yeah, I know."

Quickly I slip into the Wheelchair they provided me for my ride back home. Eri starts to push me down the hall and as we reached the discharge area, there sat Koaru, Hikaru, Haruhi and the rest of the guys smirking at me.

" I already called my father and he's agreed to give us pardon for today."

I smiled softly...." Um, thanks Tamaki.....that was really thoughtful..."

He smiles big. " Not a problem. After all I am the chairman's son."

Once the plane took off back to Tokyo we made it back in the late afternoon. After stepping off the plane I was taken to home and I said my good byes to everyone. After twenty minutes of driving we reached the house, climbed out of the car and started to walk inside. I noticed a note sticking to the door.

I read it quickly and catched my gasp before Eri could hear me, slowly stuffing the note into my pocket.

" What was that?"

" Hmm? oh just a note from Obachan saying she had to get some things from the store and that she'd be back soon." It's true that she didn't arrive home until later tonight because she was visiting an old friend.

I realized that your probably delayed, I'll be waiting in the main corridor at school during lunch, meet me then. -Tomoya

After we took our stuff in he helped me up and carried me on his back to my room.

" Now, tomorrow is going to be hectic. We have school obviously then you have physical therapy then work until were finished with recording."

disappointment sticks on my face. " Really? I don't get a break that whole day?........great."

He stands up and starts to walk out of the room. " Look, If you really want to date Kaoru......I give you my full support."

I stare at him wide eyed. " Really? are you sure?"

" Yep, plus it's not really my decision in the first place." he smiles softly before closing the door softly.

I guess he did understand what I was saying. That makes me happy.

Before I knew it I closed my eyes and woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, rubbing my eyes I start to wake up. My phone goes off so I quickly answered.

" Hello?"

" Tomoya!" I bring it back to a whisper. " Tomoya, why are you calling me at six in the morning?"

" I didn't see you at school yesterday...Is everything okay?" his voice whispering.

" In a way-"

" What do you mean in a way?"

I roll my eyes over the phone. " Nothing.....by the way how did you get my number in the first place?"

" Front office Secretary gave me it. I told her it was something important..."

" And you used your charm and good looks on her right?" I place a hand on my side.