Chapter Nineteen

I remember opening my eyes and seeing everyone looking over me, before stopping and some doors closed. That's when I went unconscious again. I could still listen to the people in the room, franticly running around the room to get things ready, a mask was placed and I started to feel loopy and was out. Yet I could still hear them.

Eri stared at the emergency doors that Yuri just went through. He couldn't move from where he was until Haruhi convinced him to sit down. Slowly he sat, his body shaking as he ran a hand through his hair.

" I-I don't understand....not to long ago she was perfectly fine....." He clasped his hands together still nervous.

Kaoru sits down across from him with a mirrored expression. Haruhi kneeled down next to Eri.

"Did you call your Obachan and let her know?" He nodded. " Okay....I think I'll call the guys and let them know what's going on okay?"

Quickly she pulls out her phone and didn't get any bars. So quickly she grabbed the hostpital phone and called the number in her contacts.

It ringed once, twice until a flamboyent voice came across the line.

" It's surprising to hear you calling me Haruhi!"

She rolls her eyes annoyed. " Yeah, well I called to tell you were at the Nekosaka Hostpital. Something happened to Yuri and she was rushed into the emergancy surgical room..."

" Really? was it from her concussion?"

" Probably. I was talking to the nurse not to long ago and she told me I described some symptoms of her having a severe concussion."

" Well, If one of our friends are in trouble we shall be there!"

" No Tamaki, you don't have to turn around-"

" Pilot turn this plane around asap! one of our friends are in the hostpital and need us!"

Haruhi sighs. " You really didn't have to...."

" Alright, we'll be there in a little bit."

" Okay." she hangs up the phone and sits down on the sofa couch. " Well I guess the guys are coming..."

Everyone quietly sits patiently. As one doctor walks out quickly the door stays open for a moment. I scream in pain, crying out. So loud that the twins, Haruhi and Eri could hear me.

" ERI! ERRIII! AHH!" I scream while crying loudly.

Eri sits up and stares at the door swith wide horrified eyes. Fixated on my voice.

" PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! ERI!"

He starts to cry, closing his eyes so he wouldn't have to hear. The twins and Haruhi stared at him with shock, and horror....

Quickly a nurse form the front desk stands up and closes the door.

Eri starts to shake his leg nervously until he jumps up, trying to walk to the door Kaoru steps up and grabs onto his arm.

" You can't go in there, the doctors are performing surgery!"

Eri looks at Koaru with panic in his eyes. " Like hell I can't, she's my sister and I need to help her!"

Haruhi quickly stands up until Koaru slaps him. " Pull yourself together! there trying to help her live so she won't have to suffer, if you go in you'll mess something up! just stay out here and wait!"

Eri stares at him for a long moment until he slowly walks to a chair sits in it and starts to cry softly. " Why....why didn't she say anything? we're brother and sister, she promised me she would tell me the truth!"