Chapter Six

I looked at the alarm clock as it went off. I woke up at seven and slowly went toward the bathroom to take a shower. As I washed and blow-dried my hair I quickly pulled on my briefs and started wrapping my chest.

Once I got that taken care of, I threw on my robe and walked out of the bathroom and into my room where my uniform laid out on the bed. I picked it up and stared at it.

"Well, a uniform's a uniform."

When I finished putting it on I had trouble with the tie so Eri came in and helped me.

" I gotta say you're looking pretty sharp Yuri."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. We better get going or we're going to be late for our first day."

As the driver pulled away from our house I watched as we drove by Obachan who was tending to her flower garden. Then disappeared behind a row of trees.

The car reached the corner where you could see the giant building. And as it pulled into the grounds it stopped behind a row of other cars. Eri and I jump out and start walking towards the school, as we reached the steps of the school building a hoard of girls started running towards us from behind. Both of us startled we sprinted up the stairs and into the school where we stopped at an elevator. When it didn't come down fast enough I started to panic even more.

" Com' on! upstairs!" Eri pulls on my arm and we sprint up the stairs to where Suoh was.

We ran and we ran but it seemed that those girls were getting closer and closer.

" Eri! there getting faster!" I yelled up to him. Finally, we reached the top step and as we ran down the hall a hand reached out and pulled us both in before shutting the door behind me.

I trip over Eri who fell to the ground before I did.

"Ow! Hey, what's the big-"

"SSH! they'll find us in here."

You could hear their voices outside of the room.

where did they go?

maybe they went that way?

yeah, com'on lets go!

When It sounded like they were gone, I knelt down next to Eri.

"You alright?"

He stands up and nods. "Yeah, that was nothing."

He turns around right as the person who saved us turned on the light. I glanced up wincing until my vision came in clear. It was Tamaki Suoh.

" You can't really be too careful when it comes to the girls at Ouran."

I stare at him surprised. " Um.....Thanks?"

Eri wipes the dirt off his uniform. " So why were you in here anyway?"

Tamaki looks up and smiles. " Hiding from those girls. They arrive just as early as I do so hiding by my fathers' office is the best trick."

I fold my arms across my chest. " We'll have to remember that."

" Well, I guess we should start getting to class," Tamaki says, picking up his bag.

All three walk out and that's when Haruhi stood there awkwardly. "Uh....sorry I didn't realize you guys were..."

All three of us look at each other and start to walk to her explaining everything.

"It's not what you think!"

"Haruhi I was only helping! you have to believe me!"

"We were running from a bunch of girls that were chasing us!" I added.

My Dirty Little Secret जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें