Chapter Twenty- Three

Tonight was the night. I now finally get the chance to be with Kaoru. My heart just kept skipping a beat every time the thought came into my head as I walked to my next class. Of course when I walked into the class I noticed that everyone were whispering until I walked in and stopped.

Great. They must've found out that I'm dating the three of them....I sigh and slump my shoulders until the Kaoru waves me down. I smile softly and walked back to where they were. I glance at Hikaru for a moment and he blushes and smirks at me a little.

" So are you looking forward to what's going to happen tonight?"

I nod, smiling softly. " I can't wait!"

The teacher walked into the room and the class got silent for the while until lunch came. After that we hightailed it to the club room because of its opening.

I apparently was the special guest there because so many guys came to see me. I almost had to laugh because without the three of them noticing I could tell they were not only jealous but they were nervous that I was surrounded by so many guys.

As I started talking to them more and more. One guy accidentally poured the tea he was getting for me onto my lap. Of course I cried out in pain.

" I'm so sorry Yuri!"

Tamaki and the twins come marching over to me. " What happened?"

I stand up and see that there's a giant stain from the tea. " It's.....OW." I wince at the burning pain. " Just some accidental tea spill. Do you have a change of clothes by chance?"

Kyoya moves up his glasses. " A males uniform spare. Is that alright?"

I nod. " It'll be fun to get into a male uniform again." I smile softly and all the guys get excited."

Haruhi quickly escorts me to the back where the changing rooms are, handing the change of clothes to me.

Once I have it completely on and am cleaned off, I walk out and the girls start to get excited. I talk with them a little bit until I glanced at the clock again.

" Sorry girls, guys....I gotta get to the studio with Eri."

They all moan sadly. I smile softly, then Kaoru taps on my shoulder. I turn to face him and he holds out a white daisy and smiles big.

" Tonight, I'll come and pick you up at your house okay?" he winks and all the girls swoon and squeal while I only blush.

Quickly we leave and find our car parked out to the street, So we had to walk fast.

Tamaki notices I left my school bag. " This is Yuri's bag right?"

Haruhi quickly grabs it. " I think I'll take it to her. I'll be right back." she calls back as she sprints out of the room.

When she runs down the hall and makes it to the main doors Haruhi calls out to us but we couldn't hear her.....She could tell that something was off.

Quickly Haruhi sprinted out towards Eri and I yelling for us to come back. I turned around for a second but in that moment everything happened so fast.

I turned around and four men grabbed Eri and I. Of course we struggled against them but all they did was grip us and cover our faces so we couldn't scream. Quickly I bit one guys hand and cried out for help.

" HARUHI! HELP! GET HELP!" I was stopped when one guy hit me in the gut causing me to lose my breath.

The men dragged us into a car and quickly drove off before Haruhi had the chance to react.