Chapter Twenty-Two

When I finished the last song for the studio I walked out and checked my phone. It was the text message I was expecting. Slowly I read it and re-read the rules that were stated. Quickly I replied a thank you and walked with Eri down the hall and towards the lobby, there sat Chris looking exhausted as I was.

" Hey, what are you doing here so late?"

He glances up and smiles at me with a soft grin. " Just waiting to see you. I wanted to make sure you were doing okay.....because you seemed a little tense today."

I smirked at him before sitting down slowly. " No. It's just some school stuff. Nothing I can't handle."

Eri pats my head. " I think we better get home otherwise Obachan will get angry again."

" See you later Chris."

He nods and waves with one hand before the door keeps us apart. It was finally Sunday. I could finally focus on my first date. It was with Hikaru.

I threw on some shorts and an overlapped tank top. Smiling at the figure before me I ran downstairs and had the driver take me to town where I was supposed to meet him.

As we inched closer I saw him instantly, standing in the crowed looking at the time from the clock in the town square. My heart started beating a little fast until I breathed slowly.

I jumped out of the car and waved him down. I walk to him and all these guys started staring at me....which I that was awkward so I only focused on Hikaru. He waved at me.

" Hey. Ready to go?"

I nod and he starts to walk when I follow. It was quiet for a while until I stopped in front of a pet store. He stops a little ways and looks back. Slowly walking back he notices and eyes me weirdly.

" Aren't these puppies just adorable! I wish I could have one but my mom is too allergic...." I touch the window softly with a sentimental smile.

Hikaru rubs the back of his head and stares at the dog then at me. A little blush plays on his cheeks. " So you like dogs?"

" Yeah. I've wanted one ever since I can remember. But because my mom was allergic to them....we couldn't."

" That's sad."

" Yeah. But I lived without one so whatever, Lets get to the Ramon shop you were telling me about!"

I pull on his hand and he blushes a little from being surprised until he reluctantly follows behind me.

The others step out from a building they were hiding behind.

" I'm surprised this didn't get made as a rule." said Kaoru.

" She likes dogs! I never would've guessed!" said Tamaki gleefully.

" Well we have to make sure he won't break the rules.....and besides I inserted a little shock device into everyone of you in a place you'll never guess to look." Kyoya pushes his glasses back.

" Isn't that going a bit over board?" questioned Haruhi.

Kyoya smiles a little, before looking at his notes. " Not when you can enjoy some entertainment through the entire thing."

" Takashi......Kyoya scares me." Honey grips onto Usachan tightly.

" Com'on or we're going to lose them!" pointed out Kaoru.

I stare down at my bowl of Ramon as Hikaru went off talking about all the thing him and Kaoru would do. Things they want to do, finally I couldn't take much more of it.

" Hikaru I understand what Kaoru wants....but what about you? what do you want to do?"

He stares at me confused. " What do you mean by that?"