Chapter Eighteen

The location, Berlin- Mr. Suzuki's office.

He sits in his chair stirring a brandie before stopping.

" Mr. Suzuki, you have a visitor, a Mr. Lamanto?" the woman asked hesitantly.

" Let me on through broad.....I got business with the man." He opens the door and smiles as he walks through.

" Ah, Mr. Lamanto! it's surprising to see you here in the flesh."

Both men walk up to each other and hug. " Your tellin me, I was surprised to get your call.....so tell me....who are these two delinquents you need me to deal with?"

Akira sighs and sits down. " Two twins that harassed me in front of my children....one even tried to threaten me."

" That's just awful. I'll make sure my boys will rough them up good!" he says, holding up his fists.

Akria smiles. " Good that's what I wanted to hear. I want your men to find these two boys at Ouran Academy, kidnap them or jump them.....make sure its something they will never forget."

Both start to laugh at the thought of it. Akira started to feel more excited about it.

" So Akira, I hear your little girl about died from drowning the other day, that true?" He leans back in the chair.

Akira clasp his hands together in deep thought. " Yes, I do say she is a careless, stupid girl.....but I need her for the family business and what does she say? ' I'm going to travel the world and sing'."

" How long has it been since I've seen ya kids?" he asked.

" Hmm, I guess it's been about five years since we moved from Japan."

" That long huh! wow, I'm sure your daughter is a looker." He smiles big.

" Yeah, settle down boy. She's already to be married to someone once their show goes down the toilet. Such ignorant kids....trying to be independent dosen't work in the music and theatre business!"

Lamanto smirks. " That's kids for ya. Oh well, I guess I better head back, otherwise the boys will worry."

" Alright, I'll let you go. But remember, go there and watch until the timing is right, make sure there aren't a lot of people around otherwise you will get caught, and don't expect me to bail you out like i've done in the past."

" No prob. I'll be in and out they won't even know what hit them." He grins before turning and leaving the room.

Akria turns and faces the screen that's behind him. " Exactly, they won't know what hit them...."

( Back in Japan)

Stuffing my bags into the car I started to hug all of my American friends that had to go across the pacific. But my mind still drifts off to what happened last night.

( Last night)

Kaoru intertwined his hand with mine, tightly gripping and not letting go. I blush and he does the same as we walk towards the hotel. He stops walking and jerks me to a stop.

I glance back at him confused. He stares into my eyes and starts to smile devilishly.

" What do you say we mess with everyone?"

I stare at him with a raised eyebrow. " What are you thinking?"

" Make them think we hate eachother, that it's gotten worse.....Just like the time I did it with my Hikaru. It was hilarious!"

I gave Karou an amused smile. " It could be interesting to see how they react......but it seems really mean don't you think?"

" Well, consider that if they don't leave us alone when we go out.....it'll be group dates from then on..."