Chapter Eight

Eri quickly runs toward me as I hit the floor hard. Everyone looks back startled. Quickly some of the host club members ran over to see what was wrong. "Yuri? Yuri, what's wrong?"

Eri slowly lifts my head up onto his legs where I rested there. The twins run over and stare at my body.

Haruhi starts to feel around for a pulse. "Okay, I've got one. But its getting faint.......did she choke on something? does she have asthma?"

Eri ran a hand through his hair. "No...But I think I know what it is."

Without thinking, Eri quickly starts to unbutton my shirt and soon reveals a tank top. The guys turned around and Haruhi noticed what Eri was doing, The twins quickly turn around once Eri started ripping my tank revealing the bandage that was tied tightly to my chest.

Haruhi Glances at the guys standing guard. "Have someone get the nurse! quick!" she shouts.

Both twin brothers looked back and saw that Eri was cutting away the bandage that was keeping my chest flat, started to reveal my cleavage before blushing a little and sprinting out of the club room to get the nurse.

Haruhi stared at my body surprised. "So......he is really a she...."

Eri glanced up before continuing. "Please, you can't let anyone else see otherwise if word gets out...."

Haruhi nods and quickly stood in as a blind spot to hide Yuri's somewhat bare chest.

Quickly Eri finally got the bandage off and started to give CPR and that's when I coughed for air. Haruhi let me get on my side so I could cough until I was stable. She quickly buttoned up three buttons to hide my chest even though it was already filling up the shirt.

Haruhi quickly helps me up and everyone can see my head. I climb onto Yuri's back still coming in and out of consciousness and he runs to the nurses' office with Haruhi right behind. The rest of the members start to reassure people that I was okay and that they should go home for today.

When we reached the nurses' office, she was already walking out with the twins until they saw Eri caring me. He sets me down on the bed and I lay down slowly. I didn't realize that my cleavage was showing that bad until the twins and some of the guys from the host club were blushing and trying to not stare.

when the nurse stared she was wide-eyed. Kyoya quickly pulled her aside and said something until she nodded. Haruhi noticed everyone staring and quickly pushed everyone outside, even Eri who didn't bicker.

I took off the rest of my shirt and let the nurse listen to my heart. She gave me an ice pack and had me put on a sports bra for my bare chest. I nodded off to sleep and after an hour I woke up to see the host club and Eri staring at me nervously.

I sit up in bed as I rubbed my head. "W-What happened? I remember I was on the stage and I started to feel light headed...."

Eri almost dives at me. "YURI! Thank god you're okay!"

I look up at him surprised and I started to laugh weakly. "Of course I'm okay. I was just lightheaded is-"

He grabbed my shoulders and stared into my eyes sternly. "Don't you ever scare me like that ever! understand!"

I look into his eyes. "Yes. I-I'm sorry Eri."

I looked behind him to notice the guys were there. I started to glance down at my chest and sighed.

Damn.

Eri sits back down in his chair. I look down at my hands then at everyone. "I know this may seem bad. But I only cross-dressed as a boy because I didn't want us to get split up. I already got declined from the girls' program so this was our second option."