four

Sowon's POV

-

I am super happy that it's finally the weekend. I looked out the window. The bright sunlight shines on my face as I tried to get up, tiredly. I grabbed my phone to check all of my SNS. I noticed that I got some messages from my mom.

Eomma:

Hello, my daughter! It's the weekend for you, right? Can you meet with my best friend, Mrs. Kim? Her address is *************. I have some side dishes and I want you to bring her some as well. She has a handsome son as well. You should get to know him!

Me:

Oh okay, eomma!

I quickly closed my phone. Then, I went to get dressed up. I grabbed a pink over-sized pullover and a pair of jeans. Or should I wear a dress? Hmmm. Since I was heading to Mrs. Kim's house, I guess I should leave a good impression. I chose a cute lavender sundress that my mom bought me for my birthday last year. I grabbed a small purse that draped over my shoulder. I then head downstairs to grab my white Adidas because I was not about to wear sandals, heels or even flats. I went to get the side dishes that my mom left for Mrs. Kim.

After I finished, I turned off the lights. I head out the door and I make sure to lock it. I decided that I should buy the groceries first and on the way, I would buy some gifts for Mrs. Kim. I head to the closest market in this area.

Once I arrived, I remembered that my mom mentioned how much Mrs. Kim loves to bake sweets and that she likes the color pink. I walked into the aisle where they sold kitchen materials. My attention was caught on the pink oven gloves, the pink food mixer, and the pink cooling rack. I decided to buy those three items even if they're expensive. She also has a son, so I wanted to buy something for him as well.

I went to the toy aisle. The perfect item was a Mario stuffed toy. I grabbed it and went straight to the cash register. The total amount was $150. I was kind of shocked, but it's worth it. Well, because Mrs. Kim helped my mom with so many things and she deserves the respect because of it.

I rearranged the things in the plastic bag. After I finished, I head towards the address that my mom sent me. After 10 minutes, I arrived in front of a pink house. It's definitely Mrs. Kim's house. I walked up the stairs which lead me to the cute pink door. I rang the doorbell and suddenly a tall nice lady comes out with a big smile on her face.

"Hello, sweetie! You're Chaeyoung's daughter, Sowon right?" Mrs. Kim says.

"Yes. Hello, Mrs. Kim." I say.

"Come on in, sweetie. Make yourself comfortable." She says.

I followed where Mrs. Kim was leading me to. She leads me to a fancy-looking sofa. I took a seat after she gave me permission. She leaves the living room and into the kitchen. She then comes back out, and he takes a seat right next to me.

"Mrs. Kim, my mom told me to bring you some side dishes. I also went to the store and bought you pink oven gloves, a pink food mixer, and a pink cooling rack. I also heard that you have a son, so I bought a Mario stuffed toy." I say.

"Thank you, sweetie. You didn't have to. I really appreciate it. Why'd you spend so much money?" She says.

"No, it's all fine. I just wanted to thank you for being by my mom's side." I say.

"Okay. What school do you currently attend?" She asks.

"Big Hit Cultural Arts School." I say.

"My son goes there too!" She says.

"Really? May I ask who he is?" I ask.

"Here. Let me call him for you," she says, "Seokjin! Come down! We have a guest!"

Wait. Seokjin? I heard the sound of her son's voice. I looked up only to see a familiar face that I did not want to see at all.

"Meet my son, Kim Seokjin." She says.

Seokjin and I made sudden eye contact.

"Sowon?" He says with a confused look on his face.

food thief | kim seokjinOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara