eight

Sowon's POV

-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm that was set for 7 AM. I got up quick and head straight towards the bathroom with my uniform in my hands. It took me a while to get ready because my hair was just annoying, so I just put my hair in a bun.

DING DONG!

Someone suddenly rang the doorbell. I quickly ran downstairs to open the door. To my surprise, it was Seokjin.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I want to take you to school." He says.

"That's weird. You're being nice." I say.

"I knew I should've just gone to school by myself." He murmured to himself.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. Are you finished getting ready?" He asks.

"Hold on. Let me go grab my bag." I say and quickly head upstairs.

I ran into my room and quickly grabbed my light pink lip gloss. I looked at my reflection on my mirror and quickly placed the lip gloss onto my lips. After I finish, I double check to see if my lips look fine. I then grabbed my bag and quickly ran downstairs. I put on my shoes and finally stepped outside the door which led me to seeing Seokjin.

He was admiring the flowers in my mom's little garden. I stood there admiring his side profile. I notice the corner of his lips curl up into a warm smile. I slowly felt myself smiling too. He suddenly turned his head.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Duh! We're going to be late!" I say while snapping back to reality.

He grabbed my wrist and we both ran. He led the way and one again I was behind him. This time, my heart was beating faster and faster only by feeling the grip of his hand around my wrist.

We finally arrived and Seokjin quickly lets go of my wrist. I was a bit upset, but I knew why. I mean, his friends were there. Oh well. I was walking next to Seokjin while he led the way to his friends. I noticed the Taehyung kid and the Jungkook kid making weird expressions towards each other.

"Hey, Noona!" Jungkook says happily.

"Hey, Kookie!" I say back.

"You two look close." Hoseok says.

"We just met on the way and supposedly we arrived at the same time." I say.

"Yeah okay." Taehyung says sounding sarcastic.

"Let's head to class before we're late." Seokjin says.

"Hyung, you didn't hear? The school was canceled because there weren't enough substitutes for all of the teachers that were out today." Namjoon says.

"Then why are you guys still here?" Seokjin asks.

"We were waiting to tell you." Jungkook says.

"Dummies. Why are you guys telling me now?!" Seokjin whines as I laugh.

"Oh well. I guess I should head back home." I say.

"No, Noona. Hang out with us!" Jungkook says.

"Can I?" I say.

"Of course you can. Let's hang out at my place." Namjoon suggests and we all agree.

We all head to his house. Seokjin and I were walking behind the rest of them. I don't know how that happened, but I was really glad it did.