three

Sowon's POV

-

"Okay, eomma. Have fun!" I said to my mom. 

"Bye, sweetie. I love you." She says.

I then pulled her into a hug. My mom is attending a business trip for three months. I've never been apart from her for that long. I felt really broken inside, but I was also kind of relieved. I have the house all to myself. 

I got dressed into my uniform and quickly checking to see if the door and windows were locked. Once I finished, I quickly rushed out of the door. 

Grrr...

Aish my stomach. On the way to school, I remembered that there was Starbucks nearby. I entered and spotted the food thief and his friends. Aish. Why did they have to be here?  I hid my face into my sweater.

"Sowon-ssi!" I heard Seokjin yell.

I ignored him and walked quickly out of the store. I'm so hungry, though. I decided to just go to Popeyes instead. It was only 7:30. I felt someone tailing me, but I just decided to ignore it. After all, I was pretty hungry. 

I head inside Popeyes as I arrived. There wasn't anyone here. I head quickly to the cashier. I ordered the usual. Once I got my order I sat down at a table. I started to pick up a piece of chicken. 

Suddenly, I saw a hand reaching towards my chicken. I quickly grabbed the person's arm and twisted it. I looked up and it was Seokjin. Aish this dude. How did he find me? He probably saw me at Starbucks.

"Aish! Yah! Why are you always hurting me?" He whined.

"Because well you should already know that my chicken is precious to me." I say.

"Why are you always taking my food?" I added.

He didn't answer my question. He just grabbed a piece of chicken and pushed me over. He sat right next to me. I was just watching him eat.

"Do you like what you're looking at?" He says.

"Yeah, the chicken is so beautiful. The chicken that I personally paid for." I say.

"What about my beautiful face?" He asks.

"Where?" I say.

He put his chicken down and pointed at his whole face. He's so self-centered. I just rolled my eyes.

"Aren't I beautiful?" He says.

"No." I say.

I finished eating my chicken and I quickly grabbed my stuff to get ready to leave. 

"Yah! Wait for me!" I heard him yell.

I ignored him and head straight out the door. He finally caught up to me. We both walked to school together. When we arrived at first period, all eyes were on us. I ignored their stares and walked to my seat. 

"Hey, Sowon!" I heard Jimin say with a big smile on his face.

"Hello, my lovely chingu, Park Jimin." I say.

I saw him become a little flustered. I let out a little chuckle. He's so cute. 

"Why are you laughing?" He whined while pouting. 

"You look flustered." I say.

"Oh." He says.

He starts to relax a little and he starts to smile. The teacher enters the room. We all settled down. Once again, Seokjin starts to poke me. I was really mad. He's so annoying. He suddenly passes me a piece of paper. I picked it up and opened it up. It said "My friend! Are you annoyed? How can you be annoyed by my handsome face?"