ten

Sowon's POV

-

DING DONG!

"Who is it?" I ask loudly.

"The most handsome guy on earth!" I hear Seokjin say.

"Ji Chang Wook? Is that you?!" I jokingly say.

"Hey! Kim Seok Jin is the most handsome dude." He yells.

I head to the door and open it only to see a jealous little Seokjin.

"Hello!" I say.

"Don't talk to me." He says.

"I'm sorry." I say.

He didn't respond. I giggled.

"Please forgive me." I say in a cute tone.

Still no answer.

"Please forgive me, oppa." I say cutely.

He looked at me with his eyes wide open.

"W-what did you call me?" He asks.

"Oppa." I say while blushing.

He came close to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Good morning, my princess." He says.

"Good morning, ugly." I say.

"I thought you were the ugly one in this relationship." He says.

"Who decided on that?" I say.

"I did. I look way better than you. They don't call me visual Seokjin for nothing." He says.

"Who calls you that? Your mom?" I laugh.

"No! Lots of people call me that." He says.

"Okay. Whatever makes you happy, oppa." I say, still laughing.

"Let's go. We're gonna be late!" He says.

"Dude, it's only 7AM." I say.

"Oh. Let's go buy breakfast and then head to school." He suggests.

"Okay, hold on. Let me get my back pack." I say and he agrees.

I quickly go upstairs and back downstairs with my back pack. I put on my shoes. After I finished, he grabbed a hold of my hand. I looked up to him and he smiled. I smile back. We head to the bus stop right in front of my place and we waited for the bus to come, which didn't take long at all.

During the time we waited, Seokjin took my phone. I looked to see what he was doing. He dialed in his number and he made a new contact for himself on my phone.

"Jin Oppa? That's really the contact name you put?" I ask.

"Yes." He says.

"Who's Jin?" I ask.

"I am. That's my nickname." He says.

He went to the camera application on my phone.

"Let's take a selfie!" He says.

He grabbed my waist and held me closer to him. He put his face close to mine and my phone in front of us. He took a few photos. Suddenly, I felt something on my cheek. That's when I knew he kissed my cheek. He used the first photo he took as his contact photo. He used the photo where he kissed me as my wallpaper. He even sent himself the photos.

"The bus is here." He says.

"Okay." I say.

We got up and waited for the bus to stop so that we could enter. We finally entered the bus.

"What a lovely young couple." The bus driver says.

"Thank you, sir." Jin says.

Jin dragged me all the way to the back of the bus, where nobody was. He let me sit at the window seat and he sat next to me.

"Jin, where are we going to eat at?" I ask.

"I don't know. Let's see when we get there." He says.

"Okay." I say.

I was really bored. I was tired too because I woke up so early. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Are you tired?" He whispered into my ear.

I giggled.

"That tickles." I say.

He moved his face to be in front of my face while I was still laying on his shoulder. We looked at each other in the eyes for a while and he broke into laughter. I was really confused. I have to admit that he looked really funny upside down.

He stopped laughing. He suddenly got closer to my face and kissed me on the lips. It was for a quick 5 seconds. I got up. I looked at him. I cupped his face and I kissed him. I stopped and looked away shyly.

We finally reached our destination and quickly got off of the bus. We looked around to see what we wanted to eat. I saw iHop.

"Oppa, let's eat at iHop." I say.

"Okay." He agrees.

We went in and the waiter give us a table to sit at. The waiter was pretty cute. Jin was ordering the food for the both of us.

Seokjin's POV

-

Why in the world is that dude checking my girl out? Am I really jealous?

"I'll have 2 chocolate chip pancakes and 2 apple juices." I order.

"Okay, I will have that out here to you immediately." The waiter says while he winked at Sowon.

I was mad. Like really pissed. I pulled Sowon closer to me.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"What do you mean what's wrong? You should already know!" I say.

"Jin, stop acting like a big baby." She says.

"I'm not. That dude was checking you out. He winked at you, too! But you didn't do anything about that." I say.

"Awe, is little Jinnie jealous?" She says.

She grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Don't worry. I only love you. It's only you, no one else." She says.

I felt better. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"I love you." I say.

I hit my head. I'm so stupid. We just started dating yesterday and I already tell her I love her.

"I love you, too." She says.

Sowon's POV

-

We finished eating. Jin quickly paid the bill. We finally head out and walk to school.

As we arrive to campus, students were looking at us in a weird way. I noticed that we were holding hands and maybe they gotten a hint that Seokjina and I were dating.

"Look who got himself the girl of his dreams." Taehyung says.

"I did!" Jin says and I blush.

"Congrats!" Hoseok says.

We head inside to the building, still holding each other's hands. I looked around and saw the jealousy written on all of the girls' faces.

Ashley's POV

-

So, Sowon is with my man now. Let us see what'll happen to her.