seven

Seokjin's POV

-

Where is this? What am I doing here? I looked to my right only to see a sleeping Sowon. I remembered that yesterday I fell asleep here. I guess I was really tired. I hope I didn't embarrass myself in front of her. She suddenly wakes up.

"You're awake?" She asks.

"Yeah. Sorry for sleeping here." I say as I shyly rub the back of my neck.

"It's okay, but your mom must be worried. You fell asleep when I went to get you water." She says.

"Oh. Sorry." I say, feeling bad.

"Let's go eat breakfast." She says as she heads downstairs.

I followed her from behind. As we got downstairs, she put on her purple apron and turned on the stove. Then, she tied her hair up into a high ponytail.

"Seokjin? Seokjin... Seokjin!" I heard her say as I snapped out of the trance.

"Oh sorry, what did you say?" I ask and she laughed.

"What do you want to eat?" She asks.

"Ramen?" I ask.

"Let's do American style." She says as she laughs.

"Okay! Can I help?" I ask.

"You can cook?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"So, you cook the food that you're best at making and I'll make pancakes." She suggests.

"Alright." I say.

She gave me a pink apron and I gladly took it. I was struggling to put on the apron and I could see that Sowon realized that I was having a hard time. She suddenly came up to me. Our bodies were close. Her arms wrapped around my waist as she ties the two strings from behind on my apron.

Once she finished, she pulled away and she realized what she did. Both of our faces were just inches away. I just wanted to wrap my arms around her, pull her close to me and even kiss her. I couldn't. I don't know if she likes me or not. So, I scooted back and I noticed a disappointed look on her face.

"Okay let's start." I say while clearing my throat.

I took out my phone and turned on music. I played "Bang Bang Bang" by Big Bang. She started to dance and I followed her steps. We both were having so much fun. She even started to sing. Her voice was truly beautiful.

After 10 minutes, we both finished setting up the table with food. We both took off our aprons and placed it back to the place where it belongs. Finally, we sat down at the table. We were sitting face to face from each other.

"Where's your mom?" I ask.

"She's on a business trip for 3 months." She says.

"What about your dad?" I ask.

"My dad left us for a rich woman." She says as I saw a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Sorry." I say.

"It's okay, you didn't know. That's why I'm scared to actually fall in love because my mom was hurt. The man she loved left for a woman with a better reputation." She says.

"Men that are like that disgusts me. My dad left because of that too." I say.

"Really? Your mom looked so happy, though." She says.

"That's because she has a best friend like your mom and she has me." I say.

"Anyways, this is really good!" She says.