two

Sowon's POV

-

Ew. It's Monday. That means that today is the first day of hell. I mean school. Time to start senior year. How am I supposed to start the day when I still remember that chicken incident? Yes, I'm still pissed. Aish, that food thief. I swear if he shows up one more time to take my food, he better be prepared with his coffin. And yes, I hold lots of grudges. I still have a grudge I'm holding against this girl from like two years ago. She left me on the bus alone for a fuck boy. I know right, a fuck boy.

Enough blabbing, I finally got up to get ready for school. My mom came in and handed me my new uniform. In this school, we have different dress codes for each grade. This year, I have to wear a red uniform. After finishing, I looked at the time on my phone. It read, "8:20". Holy crap, I'm late! I ran as fast as I could down the steps and then out the door.

I decided to just run all the way to school. I finally arrived in front of the gate trying to catch my breath. I look up to see the students still outside. I took out my phone to check what time it was. "8:25." Gosh. That's weird, my house is like ten minutes away. I guess that's the power of running. I finally met with my best friend, Eunbi. Just then, the bell rings. Eunbi and I ran to get to our first class of senior year. We have Language Arts. No! I heard that the teacher for language arts this year is really strict and rude.

Anyways, we're already here in language arts class. No one was here yet besides us. Never mind, the two drama queens just arrived. The looked at me and all I did was roll my eyes.

"I heard there were going to be new students this year." One of them named Ashley said.

"I heard too! I also heard that there was seven of them and that they were really hot." The other one named Rosetta said.

Oh gosh, these hoes. Are they going to claim which guy is theirs? I don't understand girls these days. I'm here just loyal to my food. I already feel bad for those guys who were coming.

All of the student finally arrived. Just then, the teacher was here. Man, he looks really mean.

"I'm so scared." Eunbi whispered to me.

"Same." I whispered back.

The teacher entered the classroom and behind him, there were seven boys. I was scanning each one of their faces. Holy shit, they're handsome. My eyes landed on one guy. He looked really familiar. Where have I seen him before? Wait! It's him! The food thief! I couldn't control myself, so I just got up.

"Yah! You! The food thief!" I yelled while pointing at him.

All eyes were on me. But, those guys' eyes were on him. The dude had his eyes wide open.

"Chicken girl?!" He said.

"Yah! Enough. Stop causing trouble on the first day, Miss. You guys, hurry up introduce yourselves." The teacher said.

One by one they introduced themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Namjoon." The tallest dude said.

"I'm Kim Seokjin." The food thief said.

So, his name is Seokjin. More like Suckjin. I saw Ashley fangirling over him. She does not have any taste for men. Watch him steal her food if they get married.

"I'm Min Yoongi." The mysterious guy said.

"I'm your hope, I'm your angel. I'm J-hope. Well, my name is Jung Hoseok, but you can call me J-Hope." The energetic guy said.