eleven

Sowon's POV

-

"How's my baby girl?" Jin asks with his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm great. How's my oppa?" I ask.

"I'm amazing because you're with me." He says.

"Why are you so cheesy?" I cringed.

"Beautiful people are cheesy." He says.

"Beautiful? Where?" I joke and laugh.

"Beautiful, your boyfriend aka me," Jin says.

"Who said you were my boyfriend?" I joke.

"You did." He says.

"When? I want Ji Chang Wook!" I say.

Jin suddenly kissed my cheek and ran away. Then, I started to chase after him. He didn't even get permission!

"YAH KIM SEOK JIN, YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE!" I yell.

"Work those short legs, girly." He says.

"I hate you." I say.

"No you don't." He says.

We arrived to the classroom and all the attention seemed to be towards us. I guess Jin and I were late to class.

"Kim Seokjin and Lee Sowon, step back outside immediately." Mr. Kang says.

"Why?" I say.

"Don't talk back to me!" Mr. Kang raises his voice.

Jin and I stepped outside. Jin was just laughing at me and I elbowed him in the stomach. He gave me another kiss on the cheek.

"Stop kissing me!" I say.

"No. I will always kiss you." Jin says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I love you." He says.

I felt my cheeks getting hot and the tip of my lips curling upwards. I didn't say anything at all. I was just really speechless at that sudden confession.

"Aren't you going to say it back?" He asks.

"I-I lov-" I got interrupted.

"You two. Why were you guys late to my class?" Mr. Kang asks.

"Uh, you see, my pet fish died and Sowon's was trying to cheer me up." Jin lies.

"So, that doesn't mean you should be late to my class. Over a dumb fish? Really Seokjin, really?" Mr. Kang says.

We didn't say anything. The both of us stood next to each other shoulder by shoulder and looked at the floor.

"Detention. Both of you." Mr. Kang says.

We went back into the classroom. After Mr. Kang's old boring lesson, I went to my locker. Once I opened it, I felt something that started dripping on me.

"Oh. My. God." I say as I ran to the bathroom not even realizing I left my locker open.

Right when I stepped into the bathroom, I saw the person I did not want to see. I saw her standing there with her little crew, smirking.

"You did this didn't you?" I ask.

"Yep. It worked really well." Ashley says.

"Why did you do it?" I ask.

"You took something that didn't belong to you at all." Ashley says.

"What did I take?" I ask.

"Kim Seokjin." Ashley says.

"What do you mean? We are dating. He clearly belongs to me." I say.

"I liked him first." Ashley says.

"Oh well, too bad. Bad news for you, sweetie. He likes me, not you." I say.

"Just wait. More will come." Ashley says.

"I'd like to see what you're gonna do." I say.

"Your life will be hell." Ashley says.

"Okay." I say.

"If you don't want your life to be hell, give up my Seokjin." Ashley says.

"Uh excuse me? I thought we made this clear. He is mine. He likes me, not you." I clarified.

"Do you want your life to be hell or not! Give him up!" Ashley says.

"Hell no. I will never give up the person I love for some childish girl." I say and walk out of the bathroom.

I walk up to the rooftop to let myself dry up. I wanted to relax my mind as well. As I reached to the rooftop, I sat on a bench that I always sit at. I took off my uniform shirt and it only left me in my undershirt. There wasn't anyone here so it should be fine.

Ring! Ring!

My phone rings. I pick it up and read the contact name: Jin Oppa <3

I didn't answer. I couldn't let him see me like this, all damped up in water and honey. I wanted to tell him what was going on, but I just couldn't. My phone keeps on ringing.

"Can't you pick up your phone?" A familiar voice says, sounding irritated.

I turned around only to see Jimin.