twelve

Jimin's POV

-

"Yah! Why didn't you pick up your phone? Didn't you know how worried Seokjin and the rest of the members were?!" I yell.

Sowon looked down to the floor and covered up her arms. I didn't mean to yell at her. I was just worried and who knows what could've happened to her.

"I'm sorry." Sowon says in a low tone.

"No, I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. I was just worried." I say.

"Uhh I should go get my shirt." She says.

As she came back with her uniform shirt, I saw it all dirty and somewhat damped. I snatched the shirt out of her hands. Then, I looked carefully at the shirt, examining it to see what the stain was.

"How did this happen to your shirt?" I ask.

No answer.

"Can you please tell me?" I ask again.

Still no answer.

"Don't you trust me?"

I suddenly hear sobs coming out of Sowon. I held her. I placed her head onto my shoulder so that she can cry. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly, letting her know that it's okay to cry and that I'm always there for her. After a while, she has stopped crying and she wriggled out of my embrace.

"Can you tell me what's wrong, now?" I ask.

"I'll tell you one day. Just not today. I want to be alone for the rest of the day, please." She says.

"Okay." I say.

"Jimin, can you please not tell Jin that you've seen me today?" She asks.

"Alright. Don't worry." I say.

"Thank you." She says and leaves.

Sowon's POV

-

*RINGGGG*

Oh great, that's the late bell. I might as well not go to class for the rest of the day.

I walk back to my locker to get my stuff and leave. I looked at my locker and I didn't see anymore honey all over my locker. Well, the outside of the locker is clean. I don't know about the inside. I open my locker and saw a pink sheet of paper slip out.

"Hey, angel eyes! I cleaned up your locker, seeing that there was spills of honey everywhere. Have a good day! -i.m"

I.M? Who the hell is he? Angel eyes? Have a good day? Oh, please.

I grab my bag. Then, crumbled up the note and threw it inside the locker while slamming the locker door. Finally, I left out of the school. I quickly went snuck out of the school's ground and went back to my place.

I opened the door and threw my bag onto the couch. I went to the bathroom to go wash my hair and take a shower.

Why am I overreacting when I already know that Jin is mine?

I finally got out of the shower after having useless thoughts. I quickly put on my clothes and went into the kitchen to get some food.

*DING DONG*

I looked up and I was sort of pissed because I was hungry. I finally went to open the door. I open the door only to see an unwelcoming guest.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.