Chapter 18- Love Letters

Dear Lily,

I've only been at home for two hours and I already miss you, but that statement can't even bare to cover the fact about how much I miss you. I miss your smile, your laugh, your hair flipping and your kisses and everything about you, Lily. I don't know how I'm going to last two months without seeing your beautiful face, or telling you how much I love you. Sirius is forbidding me to write to you everyday because then he says I sulk. I love you, Lily. I miss you so much.

Love, James xx

Dear James,

Do you want to make me cry? You're so adorablely cheesy that I can't even be mad. I miss you as well, and most of all I miss your company. Petunia's been absolutely vile towards me, and I've spent most of break holed up in my room. I miss you more than words can describe James. I wish we could see each other. How's Rosie? I'm missing her as well, she's such a sweetheart. Your owl bites, by the way.

Love, Lily xx

Dear Lily,

Yes my owl bites, but it's not my fault, Sirius taught him to hate me. Don't ask. Trust me Lils, if I could I would go down to your house and beat Petunia up for putting my love in such misery. It's simply unacceptable. Do you wear your necklace? Not that you have to, I just wanted to know. Rosie's good, she won't shut up about "Miss Lily" (don't make fun I was 13!), she's taking quite a liking to you, Lils.  On the other hand it's quite annoying because she won't stop singing the sitting in a tree song, accompanied by Sirius, of course.

Love, James xx

Dear James,

I think it's quite cute that you had a nickname like that for me that you told your sister. Even if I despised you at the time. I never take my necklace off. Ever. How's Sirius? He better be writing sappy letters to Marlene or I'll kill him. I've been struck with quite a longing for you and your kisses for the past couple days, James. I can't wait to get out of the hell hole. Did you hear they are having a Welcoming Ball at the start of school? Who are you going with?

Love, Lily xx

Dear Lily,

Trust me, those letters are so sappy and cheesy it kills me. I didn't know they were having a ball, now I just need a fine lady who fits my requests- beautiful red hair, sun kissed freckles and hazel eyes with gold and she's amazeingly beautiful. And not to mention, smart. And her name is Lily Marie Evans.

Love, James xx

Dear James,

You're adorable, you know that right? If that's your way to asking me to the ball, I accept. If it's not then this is awkward. Petunias been driving me mad, she's all flustered because the wedding is so soon. It's in May! It's not bloody well soon, it's next year for goods sake. You're still coming with me, right? I don't know if I could survive it without someone else there.

Love, Lily xx

Dear Lily,

Of course I'm coming the the wedding! Counting down the days on my calendar until I can see you again. Lily I just found out some news that I have to break to you. Very quickly before they find out I've been communicating with you. The death eaters attacked me and my parents. They have Rosie, Lily. I don't know what I'm going to do. Mom and Dad got away, but they took me and Rosie, and I haven't seen her since. If this is the last you hear of me, Lils, Please don't be sad. The past few weeks have been the best of my life. Live your life full, for me. I love you.

Love, your boyfriend who loves you. xx

Dear James,

HOW THE HECK DO YOU SEND A LETTER LIKE THAT AND EXPECT ME NOT TO RESPOND?! James I'm worried sick about you. I can't breath half the time. I found Sirius went my mother forced me to go outside. He's living with me now. I miss you, and I'm worried about you and worried about Rosie, and worried about you worrying about Rosie. I love you James. I can't live without you. Please don't leave me. Please.

Love, Lily xx