Chapter 8- I want my Lily back.

(this is James's point of view on the prior chapter, lily getting abused by snape)

As we walk hand in hand to the Maruaders tree, I couldn't be happier. I have my Lily! After 7 long, rejected years, I stuck it out, and I finally have her. I feel like I'm floating on Cloud 9. I'm ripped from my thoughts as my hand goes cold and I see a flash of red hair go around the corner. Heading to the library, I suppose. " OI! TELL US NEXT TIME OKAY LILS? SEE YOU IN A BIT LOVE!" I yelled, hoping she heard me. As we make our way farther and farther from the point I last saw Lily, my stomach clutches. No. She spent the last week in End of The Year Exams, (6th year), why would she be studying? And she's not with Remus, because he's right here. She never studies alone. Unless......... something's up. 

I get worried. "Padfoot. Castle. Now. Lily's in trouble. I know it." I whisper urgently to him. He starts to laugh, but then see's the look on my face. He nods curtly, and we run towards the doors. We're met by Wannabe Death Eaters. I take it in, sizing up our chances. Bellatrix, her fiancee, Macnair and Avery. I count them again. 

No. No, no, no. "Where's Snivellus, dear cousin?" Sirius snarls, coming to the same conclusion as me. We glance at each other. Hoping, hoping we're wrong.  "He's taking care of some business." Bellatrix cackles, and I lunge for her. I think I knock Bellatrix out without my wand, and we stun the rest. "LILY!?" I shout, by voice being whipped about in the wind. Sirius yells for her as well, and our voices are soon tight with worry. "The broom closet. On the fourth corridor, mate." We sprint that way. All the sudden, I hear her blood curling screams. My heart rips in two as I  almost collapse at hearing the pain in her words. " PLEASE- PLEASE- NO!" And she's cut off and my face's gone white and I assume the worst. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND YOU GIT!" I almost smile. That's my Lily. That's the girl I feel in love with. I hear her scream my name. Right on schedule Lils, I think. We burst in. I take in the scene, bubbling with rage. But all of it melts away as I scoop Lily up and she crys into my shirt. Sirius takes care of Snape, as I know how he feels about abusive people. I tune him out because the only thing that matters right now is the beautiful red head in my arms.

I turn to Snape  and words come out of my mouth much more menacingly than I ever remember feeling in my life.He scampers our, obviously scared for his life, as he should be. "Lily, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I should have known, and gotten there sooner." I whisper, but she probably didn't hear me. Sirius is still fuming, and I can see the rage in his eyes. He's thinking about his family before Hogwarts. I've seen the scars. Her sleeve rides up and I. I see it. A lone tear falls down my cheek. "Love. I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry." I whisper, kissing the words engraved on her skin. Mudblood. Snape slithers out by the corner and Sirius shouts in alarm. " SECTUMSEPTRA!" "No. NO!" The speed hits Lily and she falls into the puddle of her own blood already on the floor. My vision was soon spotted in white with anger. 

" You." I growl.