Love Come Down

We embraced each other's warmth as we laid breathless on the bed. Sweat drooled down our backs. "Round 2?" He said breathless. A smirk grew on my face. I jumped on top of him rubbing my hands on his pecs. I carefully slid him into me and began to grind on him. "Tight" he said laying back. Juices gathered within me, pleasure began to build up. Come to me.

I picked up my pace, grinding harder. Everything was wet. Every breath contributed to the heat box we created. "Fuck, bae" he released. I squeezed my eyes preparing myself for the breath of my climax. Fuck.

"You know I love you right?" He said smiling. I shook my head and laid on his chest."Yeah sure" i replied. He immediately attack my face, leaving a gruesome kiss on my cheek.

A lot has changed since I met Lamar. I've changed. We both snuggled up with each other absorbing one another. "Babygirl, what was your childhood like?" He asked randomly. "Um wow, that's a really random question right after we fuck" i said giggling. "Nah but um I guess it was okay. I can't really remember anything before I was like nine, which is kinda odd but I forget things so often that it kinda makes sense" i answered. "Oh, well I know I can barely remember little pieces of my childhood, nothing was really important I guess" he said shrugging. Thoughts of my family and i surfaced. I just wish my family didn't hate me that's all. I lost a child, now I lost my family. Guilt lingered in me. Should I even talk to them? Truth. I considered it deeply and made my decision. I hope I don't regret it.

Never thought I would knock on his door again. I fixed my posture as i waited for someone to answer the door. Apprehension caused my hands to sweat. "Yes?" Dalton said opening the door. "Hey, I was wondering if we can talk?" I asked. He face was cold, unfazed by my words. He still wears them same grandpa looking clothes in the house. I smiled to myself as I walked in. The house smelled like curry goat. I missed the smell of homemade dinner.

We both sat down in the living room awkwardly. "So?" He said coughing up. "I just want all this foolery to be done and gone already. I'm almost 18 and I don't want to be without a family" I stated. He rubbed his fingers together contemplating my comment. "Your age shouldn't cause you to want to come back to me. You finally realized how rough life can be, eh" he kissed his teeth rolling his eyes. "What? I just want to be on good terms with you not under your roof. There's a morbid difference there" i said leaning back in the couch. "Excuse me? Come on. You're pitiful. You lost your job and live in a small shabby apartment. Oh, and don't forget that bitch ass boyfriend of yours" He said staring coldly in my eyes. I looked around in astonishment. "Who the fuck you think you talking to? My boyfriend has nothing to do with you neither does my workplace. Wait. How do you know that?" I asked tensing up. My temperature started to boil. "I'm sorry but I just had to tell him the truth" he said sarcastically. I laughed getting up from my seat. "I should've never came here. You're still the same materialistic bitch that just can't get no where. To bad you'll end up dying like grams, lonely and miserable" I said shrugging my shoulders. His Carmel face was now fully red. Guess I hit a soft spot, oh well. "You just like your damn mother.Stupid and useless.Get the fuck out of my house. If I see you again we gonna have a problem" he threatened. I gladly left hopping out the door screaming good bye. Damn family. I was a idiot to think that I could possibly get this resolved.

Don't make a fool out of me, in the end I'll make you wish you didn't