With Them

****THIS STORY DEFF NEEDS TO BE EDITED LOL SO BARE WITH ME.CHECK OUT RA IF THIS CONFUSES U LOLOLOL.

He leaned in grabbing the towel from behind me, placing it on my head. "Your hair's wet" he said sitting back down. "Oh y..yeah" i said studering. Suddenly it began to rain. I looked at my phone and realized that it was already 8. I need to get home soon or like now. A few hours of us watching TV passed and it was still raining outside. I have to walk home. "Hey it's getting kind of late and i know you have to walk a distance to get back home. Would you like to sleepover? I mean you don't have to but it's raining and it seems like it won't stop" he suggested. "Yes please, if it's not an inconvenience" i stated. "Nah, make yourself at home. We're friends remember?"he said sharing a smile. "Thank you". Silence followed. "You are so slick. It makes me almost feel challenged" i said fixing my posture. "Well people say i'm intimidating maybe you might be my match" he said sinking into the couch. "Mhhmm, seems so"

I woke up in soft grey sheets, they reaked of cologne disturbing my nose. I got up from the fluffy micro-beaded pillow, stretching in full refreshment. I laid back admiring Lamar's features. He looks so harmless when he sleeps. I slowly creeped out of the bed heading to the bathroom, freshening up. I walked into the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I should at least give him some gratitude besides my presence. I opened the fridge took out some eggs and bell peppers. Searching in his cabinet i found some corn beef and a wide range of seasonings. Even though i was pampered young, my mom taught me how to cook everything and anything. Laying out everything in an organized fashion i began cooking.

After cooking for 30 mins, i started to lay out the plates and cups. Pouring the orange juice in a cup, Lamar slowly emerged from his room.I guess the smell woke him up. Grabbing the pot i placed the eggs in a corner of his plate and the corn beef in the other. Placing two slices of hard dough bread (butter included) , avocados, and tomatoes. "You didn't have to do this" he said half asleep. "Think of it as a thank you" i said with a smile. "Thank you tho" he added stuffing food down his mouth. I noded my head and sat besides him eating my food silently.

Finishing my food i grabbed his empty plate and mine, washing it in the sink. I could feel him eyeing me from afar. What else is new. As i heard his footsteps get closer my heart started to race. His warm muscular arms wrapped around my waist. Sinking his head into my neck. "I really want to thank you, i appreciate this " he said smiling. Suddenly kissing me on my cheek he walked away trailing back into his room. My face flushed with red, completely at daze. What just happened. I stood there with the water still running. "Aye ma,ya clothes?" he said with them folded in his hand. I turned around and he noticed my face beginning to smirk to himself, walking closer to me. "Thank you" i said looking down at my feet. He lifted my chin and stared me up and down. "You like me" he declared. "u..uh No i don't" i said nervous. "To bad you like me. I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I think this friendship is something worth preserving" he said teasingly. "What?" i was completely confused. Smirking to himself he walked into the living room turning on the TV. "It appears New York is undergoing a Winter Storm. According to meteorologist you should be expecting more rain and possible sleet" . "More bonding time with me" he said sinking into the couch.