11

Trevor heard the metal door open, so he used his sleeve to wipe the tears from his face. He faced right as a short, familiar figure sat to his left. "Hey um... I know this could be a little... overwhelming for you, but you have us. We'll keep you safe, Treyco," Jeremy leaned back on the bench when he finished talking. Trevor didn't look at Jeremy, "What if he gets loose? He'll come back here. Mason will take me back and kill all of you." Jeremy placed his hand on Trevor's, "He won't get away, and if he does... Well, he'd be six feet under." Trevor felt another tear roll down his cheek when he finally turned to Jeremy. Trevor had never even teared up in front of Jeremy before and it broke his heart to see him like this. He lifted a hand up and wiped away the tear, "I'm not going to let him get to you. I promise." Trevor leaned into Jeremy's touch, "I don't want you to get hurt." "I won't."

A fist slammed against a cold metal table. "Tell us where it is," Geoff's voice came out loud and harsh. It echoed off the empty walls and would've caused an average person to get chills. Ryan was twirling a knife in his hand, the light catching the blade every so often and beamed Mason in the eye. "I'll never tell you," Mason growled through a busted lip. "Wrong answer," Geoff leaned against the table. He flicked a finger from Ryan to Mason. Ryan ominously walked up to Mason, towering over him. The Vagabond brought the knife up and slammed it down into Mason's left thigh. Mason clutched the arms of the chair and hissed in pain. Ryan ripped the knife out and wiped the blood on Mason's shirt. Mason winced at his actions. He tried his hardest to read Ryan's expression, but the black skull mask of his hid everything except his cold, dark eyes. "I'll reason with you here. Give you another chance for the right answer," Geoff's voice was harsh and sharp.

Trevor had fallen asleep with his head on Jeremy's lap. It was getting dark out and the air was chilly on the roof now. Jeremy shifted himself so he could lift Trevor up. He slipped one arm under Trevor's legs and the other under his back. Jeremy carefully lifted his sleeping boyfriend up so not to wake him. He managed to get down the stairs and into their room without waking Trevor. He carefully placed the taller man on the bed and removed his shoes before doing the same to himself. He pulled the blankets over the two of them and rested his head next to Trevor's. Trevor shifted in his sleep, placing a limp arm across Jeremy's stomach in the process. Jeremy's lips curled into a small smile. He was not about to let Trevor get hurt. Especially after the mistake he made ten years ago.

Trevor woke up before Jeremy to the smell of smoke. He shot out of bed when we realized was was going on and saw the smoke engulfing the ceiling. Jeremy's eyes opened slowly, but he jumped out of bed when he saw the smoke. "We have to get out," Trevor shouted over the alarm system now going off. Jeremy tried to open the window to the fire escape in their room, but it was nailed shut. Trevor was starting to panic. They pulled their shirts over their noses and made their way out of the room. The entire crew was in the living room. Ryan was trying to break the window. The fire was coming from the kitchen and was making the place suffocatingly hot. Jack went out the window first, then Ryan and Geoff. Michael and Gavin went next. Trevor tried to get Jeremy to go, but Jeremy shoved him out. The fire exploded before Jeremy could get out. All Trevor could see through his tear stained vision was a note flutter down.