1

In a large, towering building in the heat of Los Santos were a group a of people well known for all of the terrifying work they do. You would believe a group this feared would spend their days training with guns in hand, but not tonight. Tonight they would celebrate a dazzling victory they achieved. The humongous television set in their beautifully modern, open-plan living space that overlooked the whole city, was set to a brightly colored video game, set to the 'paused' screen. Three wireless controllers abandoned on the glass coffee table. Just to the back of the living room was the kitchen. Tile flooring with light grey cabinets, marble countertops, and all shiny, stainless steel appliances. The large island in the center on the kitchen was surrounding by six unique figures, three of which were enjoying nice glasses of champagne.

The other three were arguing over the last slice of the greasy cheese pizza. The one with the brown, viciously curly hair put his hands out in front of the other two, a look of seriousness plastered into his freckled face. A hint of childishness flickered in his deep brown eyes that hid behind clear glasses. The taller of the three with messy, dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes, usually hidden behind gold-framed sunglasses, huffed. The last of the three with short, light brown hair dyed a deep purple on the top and a trimmed beard hiding his face had brown eyes filled with excitement. His short height stood out the most as he crossed his arms as well. The curly haired man made a fist with his right hand and held it over his left hand, palm up, "Let's battle for it." The other two followed him.

During the vicious battle of the childish game, a lady, from the three figures on the other side, sat her glass down and stood up. She had short, wavy, red hair, a face littered with freckles and green eyes holding on a mystery. She stretched her slightly chubby arm over the marble countertop and snatched the last slice. The three men stopped their childish game and froze, jaws slacked and eyes wide as they watched the redhead devour the slice.

The man closet to the lady was cackling, his laugh like no other. His hair was a raven black, looking like it hadn't been combed today and it probably hasn't. His chin was covered with a beard and blue eyes showing no emotion. He nudged the other man to his left. That man had long, dirty blonde hair pulled back in a low ponytail and facial features hidden behind slightly smudged red, white, and black face paint. He gave a small smirk before shaking his head. If anyone had walked in on this group of people right now, they would not believe this was the most dangerous crew in all of Los Santos.

Geoff Ramsey, the boss. His bright blue eyes and fancy black suits deemed him impossible to break. Jack Pattillo, Ramsey's literal partner in crime. Her fiery red hair and silly Hawaiian shirts with formed her motherly personality. Ryan Haywood, the Vagabond. His consistent red,white, and black face paint and use of black skull masks made him terrifying. Gavin Free, the Golden Boy. His eyes hidden behind gold-rimmed sunglasses and his British nationality made him shine like the gold he owned. Michael "Mogar" Jones. His curly hair, leather jackets, and love for explosions made him one of a kind. Then the newest recruit, Jeremy "Monster Truck" Dooley. He was short, but skilled, with purple hair. With all of their skills combined and connections multiplying, this crew wasn't a force to be reckoned with. Their name... The Fake AH Crew.