Remembering

Phantom Puppet starred at Sonic as something popped into his head. He snapped his fingers causing the HS versions to look at him.

Phantom Puppet turned to Phantom Foxy and said "Sonic tried to kiss your girl."

Everything in the room went quiet. Sonic froze still as he felt Phantom Foxy's eyes on him with fire in them.

Phantom Foxy walked over to Sonic and asked "So you tried to kiss my girl didn't you?"

Sonic slowly started to back away and said "N-N-N-No. W-W-Why w-w-w-w-would I-I d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-do t-t-t-that?"

Phantom Foxy grabbed Sonic by the shirt and threw him across the room. Sonic ran out of the room at top speed with Phantom Foxy following him to kill him.

~Meanwhile back in the kitchen~

The guys starred at the horror before them.

Berry looked at Butterscotch and asked "You alright?"

Butterscotch nodded slowly and said "I'm perfectly fine."

Elusive said while looking at some that had blood on them "You sure? Because some of the names have blood on them."

Butterscotch chuckled darkly and said "Oh don't you worry Elusive my good old friend. The blood is going to be covered in N.B.'s blood soon enough."

Applejack said while looking back at Butterscotch "Ya' sur' ya'll can kil' t'at one? He doesn' look like ta' type to be' missin' wit'."

Butterscotch looked away and said "I'll get rid of him and then me and Fluttershy can be together."

Dusk shook his head and said "Butterscotch this is crazy. You have to think about this. What if they are just friends?"

Butterscotch took out a butcher knife and said "Don't make me hurt you guys."

Blitz noticed the knife and said "Alright Butterscotch its time to put away the dangerous weapons."

Butterscotch turned to the guys and said "Then kill N.B. for me."

The guys looked confused and said "Huh?"

Butterscotch walked towards them and said "You heard me. Kill him for me."

Elusive crossed his arms and said "He can't die Scotch. You know what happened when he fought with Sonic right?"

Butterscotch closed his eyes and said "Sonic is weak, but I'm stronger then him."

Dusk walked out of the room and said "Then kill him yourself."

Butterscotch chuckled and said "I believe Twilight is starting to like Bonnie. If I am correct."

Dusk stopped and asked "When do we begin?"

Butterscotch smiled and said "Soon....."