The BackStory

Once the girls got back and Fred was taken care of.

Vixen said "This is the backstory of Ennard."

Bidybab asked "Do we have to listen?"

Vixen hissed "Yes."

Bidybab hid behind Minireena.

Minireena said "It's ok Bidybab."

Bonnie asked "Are we allowed to ask question at the end?"

Ballora said "Yes, questions at the end."

Vixen said "It was the date January 19th, 1982. Ennard just got done with entertaining children and decided to go to the parts and service room..."

 Springtrap asked "Why is the date important?"

Ballora said "Because it is the date that we met Ennard."

Springtrap said "Sorry."

Vixen continued "When Ennard reached the parts and service room he saw were very broken animatronics. Ennard went up to one that looked like a female clown and he said 'Hey are you ok?' The female clown looked very weak and had enough power for a few hours that night. She said 'I'm alright, but who are you?' Ennard had the most kindest smile and said 'I'm Ennard and you are?' The female clown said 'I-I-I'm Circus Baby.' Ennard asked 'Are those your friends over at that wall?' Baby said 'Yes, but I think that they are sleeping.' Ennard walked over to where we are and said 'Hi there I'm Ennard.' Ballora said 'Hello I'm Ballora.' Fred said 'Hi I'm Funtime Freddy, but all of my friends call me Fred.' Then I said 'Hello I'm Funtime Foxy, but all of my friends call me Vixen.' Ennard said with a biggest smile that he could muster 'You guys look really broken, but don't you guys worry I'll find away to fix you guys and have a perfect body that matches you!' So as the days progressed and Ennard always checked the holes and the pieces that we need. Ennard had to measure the sizes and make sure the pieces fit, but every single time that they fitted those pieces always fall off. One day the technicians walked by us saying 'We need to get rid that animatronic.' 'Or more like use it for parts.' 'Yeah let's do that tomorrow and use those parts for these animatronics and the future ones as well.' 'Agreed.' Once the technicians left Ennard came back in and said 'I tried guys sorry if I couldn't get those pieces to fit.' Baby said 'Its ok Ennard.' Ennard sat down in the middle and said 'I'll make sure that those technicians don't harm you guys.' Baby smiled and said 'Thank you.' Ennard asked 'Did something happened when I was gone?' Fred said 'No.' Baby said 'No, but the technicians came by and took a look at us.' Ennard asked 'About?' Baby blushed and said 'About parts for us.' Ennard had the biggest smile again and said 'That's great we'll perform together all of us!' The rest of us nodded and had to force a smile. Ennard had left with a goodbye and went to go perform in front of kids for the last time. That night when Ennard was walking towards the parts and service a technician asked Ennard 'Hey Ennard can you come with me for a second?' Ennard nodded and went with the security guard. We heard screams, but we couldn't identify who it was, but the technicians came with a good amount of pieces and parts for us. Since there was not enough they went back that exact same room and screams continued. This had happened for the entire night those screams continued and died, continued, died, continued, and finally died on the final scream that we heard. Baby was holding her ears in hoping that is wasn't Ennard. We all were hoping that it wasn't Ennard, but when we were able to walk we went to the room that we heard the screams were coming from and what we saw on the floor was Ennard blood, broken wires, and his right eye gone. He looked worse then anyone in that pizzeria and said 'I thought that you guys were telling me the truth, but what I get was a lie.' Baby said 'Sorry Ennard we didn't want you to leave us and we were scared if you would break us more.' Ennard said 'No, I wouldn't do that to you guys.' Baby hugged Ennard and said 'I'm so sorry.' Ennard said 'I forgive you guys.' Fred was feeling a little upset because he wanted Baby's attention at that time, but Fred and Ennard started to hate each other because both wanted Baby on that day when Ennard was fixed and when we all first met him. Ennard and Fred liked Baby. So that was Ennard's backstory what did you guys think?"

Bonnie said "That was the most screwed up story that I have ever heard."