Discussion

The group got home and locked up all the doors and blocked up all the windows. Ennard was in the attic thinking back to what Baby and Brutalight were talking about. Yenndo and Cece were looking for their brother. Baby was sitting on the couch waiting for them to find Ennard. Ballora was telling Baby that its alright that it was no one's fault. When they found Ennard. Yenndo had to carry Ennard down the stairs and dropped him onto the floor with his face first. Baby looked at Ennard and thought 'I'm sorry.........' Ennard got off the floor and sat on a chair closets to him.

Yenndo crossed his arms and asked "So what happened to the both of you?"

Baby narrowed her eyes and said "You were there stupid."

Yenndo turned to Baby and said "Shush only I will be asking the questions."

Baby snorted and relaxed back in her seat.

Yenndo stood in front of the TV and asked "I'll ask this again what happened to the both of you?"

Baby looked at Ennard who was looking at one of his other eyes and said "I.......... I didn't believe in Ennard saving me."

Yennod uncrossed his arms and placed one hand on his hip and asked "Can you tell me why?"

Baby looked down and said "Because I realized that Brutalight was right. He didn't save like a knight that I thought he would do."

Yenndo starred at Baby and asked "Why did you believe in the enemy?"

Baby froze and looked up with a shocked expression.

Yenndo said while narrowing his eyes "Don't give me that look. Tell me why did you believe in that ugly bastard?"

Baby began to cry and said "I don't know........."

Cece kicked Yenndo's shin and said "I'll take over. Your a moron Yenndo." Cece walked over to Baby and said "Its alright to be manipulated by the enemy Baby. So its not your fault. Everyone has been tricked by the enemy so your not the first. Remember those 5 kids that were murdered at Freddy's Pizzaria?"

Baby nodded with teary eyes.

Cece said while putting her hand onto Baby's shoulder "Those 5 kids were following a bad man. And they were murdered. So the cause of that was they thought that the guy was allowing them to be back stage for the show, but instead what they got was being killed. The guy manipulated those kids and they believed him. So its alright, but you get a price for being manipulated. For those kids even though they were murdered they got a new and better bodies. What you have is Ennard so go."

Baby looked over at Ennard who now was starring at the both of them. Baby got off the seat and ran to Ennard jumping into his arms with teary eyes still.

Baby said while being patted by Ennard "I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I didn't mean to not believe you for saving me!!!!"

Ennard smiled and said "I know. Just don't listen to Brutalight ever again alright?"

Baby nodded and fainted into Ennard's arms.