The Village

When everyone got to the bottom of the mountain they saw the village.

Lolbit smiled and said "Welcome to village Ika!"

Baby whispered over to Ennard "What's an Ika?"

Lolbit said "Great question Baby! Its the sea monster."

Pinkie said "A sea monster!!"

Lolbit said "Yup."

Blitz asked "What's a sea monster doing here anyway?"

Lolbit said "The sea monster died over 500 years ago."

Blitz froze and said "It died? Then why name it after a monster?"

Lolbit continued to walk ahead and said "Well you see here this village was near destruction until a monster came along and made things better."

Dash said "What's so great that the monster did?"

Lolbit said "What the monster did was to destroy all the pirates who came near to the peaceful island. Until they began to haunt the place."

Twilight asked "What killed it?"

Lolbit paused and said "Fishermen...."

Everyone said "Fishermen?"

Lolbit said "Those fishermen who brought you guys here are the very same fishermen that killed the sea monster."

??? said "That's correct they did do just that."

Lolbit growled and asked "Who's there?"

??? said "Its me Yenndo."

Yenndo had gray hair with black strands of hair underneath and a little lighter blue eyes than Fred's. He had gray pants, jacket and shirt with a black bow tie in the middle. His shoes were a very dark gray. His personality was smart, brave, and the only one who can fix Ennard properly.

Yenndo said "Your late Lolbit."

Lolbit said "Sorry I wanted them to get here safely."

Yenndo said "Its alright."

Vixen came nearer to Yenndo and said "What's up man?"

Yenndo said "Its been good until you guys came along."

Vixen said "That wasn't very nice."

Yenndo said "I wasn't trying to be."

Lolbit said "Why don't we go to the village?"

Yenndo said "Sure after these idiots tell us what they want."

Fred said "N.F. told us to come here."

Yenndo laughed and said "N.F. shouldn't he be in prison?"

Plushtrap said "They tried to, but all of them escaped."

Yenndo snorted and said "Impossible...Unless he's also here..."

Bon said "Of course he's here...He went to find a cave."

Yenndo smiled and said "The dead pirates cave of course he would go alone because he doesn't want you guys to get involved."

Lolbit said "That's enough Yenndo."

Yenndo didn't listen and continued "Oh the pain you guys are in. Not being able to see the cave for your guys own eyes."

Lolbit said a little louder "Yenndo stop this your going to make them feel bad."

Yenndo asked "Then Lolbit why did that monster go alone?"

Lolbit said "Maybe he doesn't want them to get involved with the dead because we can't touch them and he can."

Yenndo said "Or he wants the front picture to be him."

Plushtrap said "Not really."

Yenndo faced Plushtrap and asked "What?"

Plushtrap said "Well N.F. is in love with N.C. so I don't think he would want thousands upon thousands of girls to fall for him."

Yenndo froze and said "I-In l-l-love w-w-with N.C.?"

Plushtrap nodded and said "Yup."

Elusive asked "When can we get out of this sun?"

Lolbit smiled and said "Follow me!"

Everyone followed Lolbit to the village while on the way Ennard was talking to Sonic about something.

Sonic asked "So what do you want?"

Ennard asked "Do you love Amy the exact way that she loves you?"

Sonic did a 'pff' and said "Heck no. I only did those things so that I can get off the boat."

Ennard narrowed his eyes and said "That's not a smart play there Sonic."

Sonic asked "What do you mean wires?"

Ennard punched Sonic on top of his head and said "If she loves you and your playing with her heart. Your proving to her that you won't be able to be there forever and also you won't live to see tomorrow."

Sonic said "First of all ow and second of all its not my fault that she chases me all over the place just because I save her from Eggman like a thousand of times!"

Ennard said "At least apologize to her."

Sonic said "Fine I'll apologize...never in a million years!!!"

Ennard threw Sonic back to the mountain and yelled "Stay there until you learned your lesson!!!!!!"

Meanwhile with Amy and Baby.

Amy walked over to Baby and asked "Do you think that Sonic likes me?"

Baby looked up at Amy and said "No."

Amy froze and said "What do you mean by no?"

Baby shrugged and said "Sonic doesn't seem like that type of guy for you, Amy."

Amy looked down and said "You mean it."

Baby nodded and said "You like that type of girl who needs a nice guy not a dare devil."

Amy asked while looking around "Like who?"

Baby shrugged once more and said "I don't know that is for you to decide, but if you think that you and Sonic are perfect for each other than that's your opinion not mine."

Amy nodded and said "Thx Baby now I know that there is still a chance for me and Sonic."

Baby sighed and said "That is not what I'm saying at all, but alright."

Amy skipped off towards the others.

Ennard grabbed Baby's hand and said "Hello there!"

Baby smiled and said "Where's Sonic?"

Ennard smiled big and said "I threw him."

Baby froze and said "You threw him?"

Ennard said "Yup and I'm proud of what I did."

Baby shook her head and said "Do I have to keep an eye on you now?"

Ennard smiled again and said "Maybe."

Baby used her hips to hit Ennard.

Ennard said "Your lucky that your pregnant."

Baby started to walk ahead and said "Come on! I want to see the village!"

Ennard shook his head and walked fast as Baby did until he picked her up and carried her to the village.

(Perfect way to end this chapter! And thank you for reading! Over 636 or more readers I still didn't see it the only thing I saw was the 6 so thank you for reading guys!)