The Weaponist

Aj walked up the mountain to where Lolbit was at.

Aj asked "So what are you, Lolbit, to the group?"

Lolbit put one her hands into her handbag and pulled out a lazer pistol gun and said "I'm the weaponist!"

Aj asked in more of a confused way "A weaponist?"

Lolbit smiled and said "A weaponist is a person who makes weapons and tests them to make sure if they are usable and dangerous."

Aj said "That's really cool so that means your important!"

Lolbit said "Not really I'm just there so that they can have the weapons that they need."

Aj asked "Would you like to use your weapons?"

Lolbit said "No, to dangerous."

Aj asked "Dangerous?"

Lolbit said "Yes, if I were to use my weapons then Vixen senpai and friends will try to stop me well minus Ennard he does whatever he wants to do."

Aj asked again "Like what?"

Lolbit shrugged and said "I don't really know, but its fun to hang out with him and hear his stories."

Aj said "Maybe he can tell us some o' his stories when we get t' the village."

Lolbit said "I agree."

Vixen came over and said "Hey girls!"

Aj said "Howdy' Vixen."

Lolbit blushed a deep red and said "H-H-Hey V-V-V-Vixen s-s-senpai!"

Vixen asked "What you guys talking about?"

Aj said "We were talking about what Lolbit does and what Ennard is doing when he is alone."

Vixen said "Cool! But you guys know that is Baby pregnant right?"

Aj said "I got that memo from Twi."

Lolbit asked "Baby is pregnant? Who got her pregnant?"

Vixen said "Its along story, but I'll give ya the short story."

Aj said "I'll leave ya'll two alone...See ya!"

Lolbit blushed harder while Vixen was making sure that he didn't trip on or over a rock.

Lolbit asked "S-So t-t-the s-s-s-story?"

Vixen said "There isn't no need for stuttering ya know."

Lolbit sighed and said "S-Sorry about that its just that I like someone here."

Vixen asked "Who?"

*In Lolbit's imagination*

Lolbit turned her head to Vixen and said "I-I l-l-like y-y-you, V-V-Vixen."

Vixen leaned his head closer to Lolbit's head and said "I like you to, Lolbit."

Both leaned in for a kiss....

*End of Lolbit's imagination*

Vixen tried to snap Lolbit out of her fantasy by saying "Lolbit time to wake up!"

Lolbit snapped and said "Ah!! I'm so sorry Vixen I had a little day dream!!"

Vixen said "Its alright, but you shouldn't do that because you almost gave me a heart attack if you didn't snap out of it in time."

Lolbit blushed and asked "A heart attack?"

Vixen nodded and said "Please be more careful."

Lolbit smiled and said "I will!"

Vixen said "The one who got Baby pregnant was Ennard."

Lolbit surprised by the news and said "Really? I thought Fred made her pregnant?"

Vixen shook his head and said "No, it was Ennard. Because he was under a side switcher machine. Ya know the kind of machine that makes you go from good to evil or from evil to good?"

Lolbit nodded and said "Yes."

Vixen said "Yeah, Ennard got shot by that and he was about to kill Baby until she asked him if she could be his prisoner."

Lolbit said "That's weird."

Vixen said "I know, but I don't really know what happened there because neither one told us anything that happened. Instead Ennard did tell us that he got Baby pregnant and said he is her husband then him and Fred got into another fight."

Lolbit said "That's enough to understand that they had it."

Vixen said "Yup...So..."

Lolbit looked at Vixen and asked "So what?"

Vixen asked while looking at Lolbit "So who do you like?"

Lolbit blushed deep red again and said "W-W-Well...d-d-do I-I-I h-h-h-have t-t-to t-t-tell y-y-you?"

Vixen said "Yes, because your stuttering again."

Lolbit said "Your evil some times Vixen."

Vixen's tail wrapped around Lolbit's tail in which causing her to blush harder until Vixen pushed her into a tall rock. Lolbit's face was a dark red tomato.

Vixen smiled and said "Got my answer."

Lolbit said "Huh...?"

Vixen said "You like Fred good for you!"

Lolbit froze then said "I don't like Fred."

Vixen asked "Then who do you like or I'm going to have to force it out of ya?" (Just letting you guys know Vixen also likes Lolbit that's why he pushed her onto a rock and for making sure that his hunch is correct about her liking him back)

Lolbit put her head on Vixen's shoulder and asked "Do I have to tell you?"

Vixen stopped putting pressure on Lolbit's wrists and started hugging her in which she returned.

Vixen asked "Can I make a promise?"

Lolbit said "Sure."

Vixen said "I promise I would protect you from harm my little killer weapon."

Lolbit smiled and blushed then said "Ok my little comedian pirate." 

Vixen smiled and slightly blushed and then hugged Lolbit a little bit more until Golden Freddy took a picture and posted it on every single website that he has a account on.

(No they are not dating yet. And the websites are basically every single website that you can up load pictures on and post them.)