Where is the Author? And plus

Hey guys its me That weird author!! Some people asked me where do I live? And I'll be so glad to tell you guys! Minus the state......... That's my peach. So the country I live in is U.S.A. Yes I live in U.S.A for those who read my books in the U.S. don't come after me to scary and I won't be surprised. Yes, a heart attack will be there, but on other news I won't be scared. Someone asked me was a boy or a girl? I'm a girl. I'm not a boy. I noticed that more amazing writers are leaving wattpad. I'm sad about that because I too also read other books from wattpad. Plus!!!! If you guys want to write a story based on one of my ideas....... Go right on ahead!!! I don't care, but don't steal my stories. Just the ideas and make them into your guys own. If you guys are going to do Freddy X Sonic and you guys wanted to do the snow block in or Freddy trying to kill Sonic then starts to like him. Go right on ahead I'm not stopping ya!! But if you guys steal my work problem, your only allowed to steal the idea not the story work alright? Alright! So back onto book 3 of The Crossover. There will be sides changing for example Discord he'll change sides due to a reason that I'm not sharing. And that's all for the side change, but there will be more enemies. Some of you guys have noticed that I've started to write another book. I like to keep myself busy so that I don't need to leave the house and plus you guys are like bros. and sis. to me. That other book happens right before this one, but knowing me I will do anything to explain the new characters. This new book will explain who they are, why they curse, why are they important for book 3, and also for pure entertainment. And also if you guys want to steal the new characters go right on ahead ship them to whoever. You have my permission. So go enjoy yourselves my fellow readers and don't write while your tired like I'm doing!!!!

~From

That weird author