Welcome to Earth!

Everyone wake up and saw that their surroundings were different not in a bad way, but still different.

Chica said "This place is very nice I like it here!"

Bonnie said in a annoyed tone "Well things can't get any worse then it already is."

Chica asked "What is that supposed to mean?"

Bonnie looked down at her and said "Well look around ya there is no stage, no chairs, no tables..."

Foxy chimed in "Or me pirates cove."

Plushtrap saw something running really fast was coming their way and he said "Oi guys! Is there supposed to be a thing running really fast coming our way?"

Springtrap said "No."

The thing stopped straight in front of the group and said in a cocky tone "Hi there I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog!"

Sonic had hair that was behind his head pointing downward. He was wearing a blue jacket and blue pants. His shoes were white and red.

Nightmare Foxy snorted at Sonic and said "Get lost."

Sonic said in a cocky tone still "Well I can't I'm waiting for my friends to arrive big guy."

Nightmare Foxy said "Wait for them some where else, but here rodent."

(Another thing everyone else that I said in the description is that they too are also human)

Sonic kicked the ground and said "No thx."

Nightmare Foxy walked towards where Nightmare Chica was at.

Sonic asked "So how did you freaks get here?"

Toy Chica said "Us freaks look at yourself Sonic. You look as if you ran into ice and got stuck in there for like I don't know for 7 hours."

Sonic said "If you were trying to hurt my feelings you failed that. Sorry hotty, but its true."

Toy Chica huffed and walked to where the rest of the toys were.

Sonic waited there with the fnaf group because they have no idea where to go and Sonic told them that he knows someone that will definitely will allow them to stay with them.

Two rainbow blurs were speeding each other until they both saw Sonic.

The first one who landed looked like a chick with somewhat messy rainbow hair a cyan jacket and pants, the shoes were white with rainbow laces, and the shirt she wore underneath the jacket was also white.

The rainbow girl said "Hey Sonic who are these freaks?"

Sonic said "I don't know their names, but they seem cool."

The rainbow girl said "Hi I'm Rainbow Dash."

Freddy said "Hi there I'm Freddy Fazbear and these guys are my friends."

The next rainbow blur that also landed looked like a dude with rainbow hair that looked like it got struck by lightening and the eyebrows also looked like they too also looked like they got struck by lightening. The clothes the rainbow guy wore was the exact same as Rainbow Dash, but the jacket was wrapped around his waist.

The guy said "Hi I'm Rainbow Blitz."

Foxy whispered over to Bonnie "I think he needs to see a mental doctor."

Bonnie whispered back "More like a hair cut."

Both started to laugh.

Blitz (For short) asked "What's so funny?"

Foxy said "Nothing really."

Sonic said "Anyway welcome to Earth guys!"