Hi there ready for a party!

As soon as Sonic started to talk to Dash and Blitz.

Foxy asked "Where is the nearest exit?"

Freddy shrugged and said "I don't think this place has an exit Foxy."

Foxy groaned.

Chica said "It can't be all that bad guys!"

Foxy looked down at Chica and smiled in which Chica also gave a smile.

Baby walked over to where Sonic, Dash, and Blitz were at.

Blitz looked at Baby and asked "Can we help you with something?"

Baby said "Yes you can help me by looking for my lost friend."

Dash asked "Lost friend?"

Baby looked down then back up to meet Dash's eyes and said "My friends name is Ennard and I think he too also was sucked up by that swirly thing that was in the ground."

Dash said "While we are looking for the chaos emeralds I think we can also look for you boyfriend."

Baby started to blush and said "We are not boyfriend and girlfriend."

A pink girl appeared behind Dash and said "Hi there I'm Pinkie Pie and this is Bubble Berry!"

A pink guy appeared behind Blitz and said "Hello there."

Baby started to walk away from the two pink people.

The girl named Pinkie Pie has very puffy pink hair. Her eyes were blue like Freddy's. A pink medium sized dress that came down to her knees. Pink boots that covered the rest of her legs while wearing a yellow sock and a blue sock.

The guy named Bubble Berry also had puffy pink hair but it was shorter than Pinkie's hair. He was wearing a pink jacket while wearing a blue shirt underneath it. The pants where the color pink and the shoes were pink with yellow socks.

Pinkie said "I think to celebrate our new friends we should throw them a Pinkie Berry party. Don't you think that is a good idea Berry?"

Berry said "Great idea Pinkie!"

Pinkie shouted with joy then said "I'm going to tell the others ya coming Berry?!"

Berry said "Yes I am!"

Then both pink figures ran off to tell the others.

Baby asked "What's wrong with them?"

Sonic said "Alot of things."