Blocked In.

Plushtrap looked outside and said "Oh....................."

Sonic walked up to the window and froze. The group was blocked into the house.

Maggie said while relaxing "So we are blocked in now what?"

Plushtrap looked at everyone as they start to panic. Plushtrap got onto the table and stood tall.

Plushtrap smiled and said "Just because we are blocked in doesn't mean that we don't have hope!!!!!!!"

Silver pointed out "But the other Nightmares are still outside."

Everyone froze and said "Oh yeah.................."

Back in the attic.

Baby looked out the only window in the attic and said "Enny we are stuck in this place."

Ennard wrapped his arms around Baby and said "If you want we can keep warmth together."

Baby pushed Ennard off of her and said "I'm not like that anymore."

Ennard's eye went wide then he said "Huh?"

Baby looked at Ennard and said "I don't want to keep having sex with you every single day. So instead I chose to do is that we can have sex after a year."

Ennard slouched and said "A year?"

Baby smiled and nodded.

Ennard smiled back and said "Alright if you comfortably with that decision then I'm ok with it."

Baby walked up to Ennard and hugged him and said "Can I have your coat?"

Ennard nodded and gave Baby his coat. Baby had a devious smile and started to run around the house with Ennard's coat wrapped around her with Ennard chasing her and telling her not to rip it in which she almost did alot. When Baby ended up in the living room and saw everyone. Everyone saw that Baby had Ennard's coat then she ran out of the living room and Ennard a few seconds later ran into the living room.

Ennard asked "Where did she go?"

HS Bonnie pointed into the kitchen. Ennard soon ran into the kitchen. After a few minutes of silence there was a scream coming from the kitchen and coming out of the kitchen was an annoyed Ennard with a struggling Baby trying to get out of Ennard's grasp because she made a tore in Ennard's coat and now he has to sew it back together. (Yes Ennard knows how to sew)