The Capture Part 2

The guys saw the girls leave and started to watch the news or they will see Ennard and Fred beat each other again for the 180th.

Sonic looked at Freddy and asked "What were you guys talking about?"

Freddy looked back at Sonic and said "It's none of your business."

Sonic got up and said "Its now is so tell me or I'll beat it out of ya!!"

Freddy got up and said "I just told you that is it any of your business rodent."

Sonic yelled "It is now is so tell me!!!"

Freddy put his hands in his pockets and said "You just said that line twice now rodent."

Sonic screamed "FIGHT ME FUZZY!!!!!!!!"

Freddy's eyebrow twitched and said "If you really want to fight then I'll give you a fight that you won't forget."

Sonic lunged at Freddy, but he missed Freddy by a few feet. Freddy grinned and kneed Sonic in the gut. Sonic felled on the floor moaning in pain.

Freddy said "There's your fight am I done now rodent?"

Sonic said in pain "1 to 0"

Spike said "Good job Freddy."

Freddy sat back down and said "Thx."

Foxy's ears perked up and said "I be her' somethin'."

Then Eggman flew inside of the house and said "Where's Ennard?"

Blitz asked "Ennard why do you of all bad guys want him?"

Mobo said "It's none of your business now tell us where are you guys hiding him?"

Vixen shrugged and said "We are not telling you guys."

Eggman grunted then said "If you guys don't tell me where he is then I'll kill all of those pests that are known as women."

Ennard screamed "BABY IS NOT A PEST!!!!!!"

Cobo said "Oh! There you are!"

Eggman turned around and said "Ennard come with me and I won't kill those pes...I mean those fine women."

Ennard said "I know that you are lying to me."

Eggman said "I'm not honestly."

Ennard said "If you were going to kill them then why don't I see you keeping an eye on them?"

Eggman said "Enough games it is time for action."

Eggman pulled a lever that extracts things that Eggman wants to extracts. A big magnet appeared and Ennard was immediately pulled into its extraction.

Eggman smiled and said "Now that I have what I wanted I'll be leaving."

Cobo said "Bye guys!" 

Vixen immediately ran after them saying "Get back here! Your not stealing my friend!"

Ennard yelled at Vixen "Don't bother and go tell Baby I'll be back one way or another so not to worry!!"

Vixen stopped running and feel to his knees saying "Why did you have to leave?"

Vixen just realized something and said "Baby is going to kill me!"

Then Fred ran to Vixen and asked "Where did they go?"

Vixen said "Ennard is gone."

Fred stared at the way that Eggman and Ennard are going and said "NNNNNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"