Nightmare Bonnie?

The group finally settled down and relaxed from what happened. Baby and Ennard cuddled. Sonic was trying to hug Freddy, but Freddy had his hand out keeping Sonic away from him. Fluttershy for the first time was looking around for N.B.

Fluttershy asked with worry in her voice "Where's N.B.?"

Plushtrap shrugged and said "Don't know. Maybe went back to work."

Fluttershy looked down and said with a sad tone in her voice "Ok......."

Rarity smiled and said with calm "Don't you worry Fluttershy. He'll come back."

Fluttershy smiled and said "Alright!!"

~Meanwhile with the Elements Of Insanity~

Brutalight woke up and saw that the other elements were surrounding her minus the purple guy. Brutalight sat up and asked "Where is he?"

Pinkis shrugged and said "Don't know. Maybe he disappeared."

Rarifruit said with disgust "People don't just disappear."

Pinkis eyed Rarifruit and said "You don't know that."

Brutalight said with annoyance "Would the both of you shut up!!!"

Both shutted up. Brutalight got off the floor and walked around the place looking for the Purple Guy, but instead she found AssSpike.

Brutalight smiled and asked "What are you doing here?"

AssSpike smiled and said "I'm here to work with you guys again."

Brutalight said while walking towards AssSpike "Alright.... My dear good old friend."

Both hugged and went back inside to be greeted by dead bodies of the other elements. Both panicked and looked everywhere until they too were attacked, but it was not the Purple Guy who attacked him. Brutalight looked up and saw N.B.'s face looking down without his mask. It sent shivers down her spine. Then N.B. took a bite out of Brutalight's face and wiped the blood off. N.B. put his mask back on and walked back to the house.