Getting to know a little bit more.....

Hey guys this chapter's name is called 'Getting to know a little bit more about the author'!!!!!!

My actual age: 15 (Don't get perverted)

Birth date: April 20th, 2001

Middle name: Not allowed to know

Actual name: Briege Lottinger

Favorite Animatronic: Foxy, Nightmare, Golden Freddy, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, BB, and the Puppet.

The Animatronic that I would date that was real and human: Nightmare :3 <3

Favorite personality: Being weird.

Eh........ Sorry guys WATTPAD DESTROYED MY WORK!!!!!!! (All of it) (I seriously hate Wattpad)

How did you found out about FNAF? Through the fandom. Yes literally through the fandom.

When did you found out about FNAF? This year, 2016, February 13.

Who is your favorite FNAF OTP? Foxica because they are really an interesting couple (My OTP and my very first ship in anything). Foxy and Chica has a lot of similarities. Yes, they are different species. Yes, I know they are dead children, but what happens if the children liked each other? Hmm?

Who is your hate FNAF ship? Fangle because first of all brother and sister. And Scott made Mangle a girl basically to even out Ladies' night. Foxy is a dead child. Mangle is a robot. If you guys enjoy shipping kids with robots then that's more weird then Foxica. Yes, I know they are foxes, but that doesn't show enough proof that they should be together. And the withered animatronics hated the toys because they were better then they were.

Favorite Sonic character: Silver :3

Favorite Sonic couple: SilvAmy.

So Wattpad is destroying my work and I'm upset about that, but don't worry as you guys saw through the parenthesis that I said a couple of things and yes I do hate wattpad for destroying my work. And I'll be doing more chapters throughout the break after finals and the Christmas chapter will be coming out on Christmas just like Thanksgiving did.The chapter Thanksgiving actually came out on the day Thanksgiving. So stay in tune for more chapters and more news and such. Enjoy life fellow readers!!!!!!

~From

That weird author.