Trouble

Baby walked back to where Ballora was at and sat down on a bench (I forgot to tell you guys they are at a park).

Ballora asked "What's wrong?"

Baby looked up and said "I'm worried about Ennard, Ballora, yeah sure he doesn't like being near Fred, but still he should at least still come with us."

Ballora opened one of her eyes and got off topic a little and said "What you like him or something?"

Baby blushed and said "No."

Ballora raised one of her eyebrows and said "Ok if you say so,but it is kind of weird that Ennard didn't come with us. I bet it would've been better if he came."

Baby started to smile and said "Yeah."

Ballora said "I bet he is trying to find us as well."

Baby's smile became wider and said "Your right Ballora may be he is trying to find us."

Ballora said "That's the spirit Baby."

Then there was a crash in the city.

Dash yelled "That was one of Eggman's robots!"

Sonic said "Let's go!"

Everyone ran to where the robot was at saw that the robot was a giant wolf.

Freddy yelled "What is that thing?!"

Sonic said "That thing belongs to a evil scientist named Dr. Robotnik who calls himself Dr. Eggman!"

Foxy said "We're facing a guy who named himself after food that's what I'm hearing."

Sonic said "Basically."

The robot spotted Sonic and lashed at him causing Sonic fly into a wall.

Dash tried kicking the robot wolf, but ended up in a trash can.

Blitz also tried kicking the wolf, but this time sent into a mailbox.

Chica ran up to the wolf and used one of the butcher knifes on the wolf, but it only left a cut on the wolf.

The wolf used its tail and hit Chica. Chica was sent flying into the air until Foxy caught her.

The wolf breathed in and let out a ear piercing roar. Which caused everyone sent flying backwards. 

Fred asked "Do you think we can beat this thing?"

BonBon said "Nope we are in deep trouble."