Thanksgiving!!!

(This is one of the special chapters out of this whole story so enjoy ;))

Thanksgiving finally came around and Sonic has a prank to pull on everyone.

Tails was the first one up because he feel asleep while working.

Sonic came up to Tails and said "Hey buddy how are ya today?"

Tails gave Sonic a confused look and said "I hope your not going to pull pranks on Thanksgiving Sonic."

Sonic spun on his heel and lied "No I'm not like that at all buddy."

Tails said "Right."

Applejack woke up and said "Howdy." (Applejack is Aj's genderbend and he is usually Blitz opponent in challenges)

Tails said "Sonic is trying to pranks on everyone again."

Applejack said "Sonic be grateful for something."

Sonic said "I will be grateful if I pull pranks on everyone."

Applejack said "Have you not seen those nightmares? They look like they could kill y'all faster t'en you could run."

Sonic said "Ok everyone else minus the nightmares."

Tails and Applejack sighed and said "Your a moron."

Sonic smiled and said "Nope I'm a genius."

Baby woke up next and said "Morning."

Tails turned around and said "Morning and Happy first Thanksgiving!"

Baby looked at Tails and said "Thank you."

Ella woke up and said "I should start cooking."

Amy, Chica, Toy Chica, Pinkie, Aj, and Cream said "I want to help cook."

Ella smiled and said "Thank you."

Chris woke up and said "Its nice to have more company then to deal with Sonic's pranks again."

Applejack said "Like wise."

Tails said while looking at his new invention "Sonic was planning to prank everyone until Applejack told that the nightmares will kill him."

Chris said "That's Sonic for you."

Baby sat down on the couch and said "I hope weren't planning on pranking me were you?"

Sonic froze and thought about what would Ennard do to him because after that fight Ennard and Fred had he was extremely scared of getting Ennard mad.

Chris asked "Did you guys used to celebrate Thanksgiving Baby?"

Baby shook her head and said "No, but Ennard used to tell us what Thanksgiving was about and why you guys celebrate it."

Chris asked once more "Did Ennard thought about getting the food and the decorations?"

Baby shook her head once more and said "No, Ennard only knew about this because one of the technicians were talking about Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Birthdays, New Years, and St. Patrick's day. So Ennard asked the technicians what those days were about and technician told about what dates those holidays were on and what they mean."

Chris said "Man you guys were stuck in a pizzeria for long time if you guys didn't know about Thanksgiving."

Ella said "The Thanksgiving dinner will be done within a few or 4 more hours so go and wake everyone else up."

Baby jumped off the couch and said "Ok."

Baby breathed in and screamed "EVERYONE WAKE IT'S THANKSGIVING AND YOU GUYS ARE STILL SLEEPING WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!"

Chris, Sonic, Tails, Applejack, And Ella froze on the spot they were on.

BB woke up and said "Everyone was already waking up and Nightmare is still asleep its best if we don't wake him up."

Ella smiled and said "Ok."

Ennard said while still rubbing his only eye "Who woke me up?"

Baby giggled at the still sleepy Ennard and said "I did."

Ennard asked "You did?"

Baby laughed and said "Yup!"

All seven Bidybabs appeared and jumped on Ennard saying "Daddy!!"

Ennard was immediately trampled by Bidybab and his clones.

Chris, Baby, BB, Sonic, Tails, and Applejack started to laugh.

Ballora walked in and said "Well I see that Ennard is having a blast."

Baby still laughing said "Yeah...he is...having a blast."

Minireena and her clones came in saying "Morning."

Sonic asked "When will food be done?"

Tails said "Its 12 o'clock and the food will probably be done when everyone else is awake."

Its been three hours and Sonic, Foxy, Dash, and Blitz had a little race in which it ended up as 4 way tie.

Ella said "Food is ready!!"

Nightmare beaten everyone to the table and said "Need help with setting the table?"

Ella said "Thank you."

When everything was set and everyone arrived at the table. Poor Ennard still had all seven Bidybabs still on him until Baby told them that food was ready and find a seat. Chuck began a prayer then everyone began to eat...Until Sonic decided that it was time for a food fight then everyone went along and thrown the Thanksgiving food until Chris's parents came home that night and saw the house was a mess and everyone blamed Sonic for starting the food fight.

(Have a happy Thanksgiving Guys) :)