A little script from FNAF crew 2

Me: Hey guys its me That weird author!!

Plushtrap: Your not That weird author. Your Mother Nightmare! :)

Sonic:*Walks in* Why did you create a book without Freddy in it?

Me: Because rodent. That book exclaims what's going to be happening in book 3 of The Crossover.

Sonic:*Rolls eyes* So what? No one will read it!!!

Me: People will have to read it if I don't upload any chapters for this book .

Sonic: Yeah right. Listen here readers if you guys read that book and find out what planet we are going on. I'm hurting you guys.

Me: But they do need to know the past of the new characters and other things. And don't hurt them.

Freddy:*Walks in* So......... You and your readers set up a plan for me and this rodent to be together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Yes :3

Freddy:*Gets irritated and runs after author to kill her*

Me:*Runs away*

Plushtrap: NO FREDDY!!!! DON'T KILL MAMA!!!!!

*Freddy continues to run after the author*

Foxy: Oh boy ta' lad foun' out lass.

Chica: That's nice.

*Goldie takes a video of Freddy trying to kill the author*

Bonnie:*Walks in* What's going on?

Chica: Freddy is trying to kill the author.

Nightmare:*Appears* I guess I'll talk about the book that exclaims the new characters.

Bonnie: New characters?

Nightmare: You idiots don't live with the author. So you guys wouldn't know.

Bonnie:*Nods* True.

Nightmare: Anyway if you guys had listened to Sonic don't. He wants you guys to be confused. The new characters will find out about this and kill him. On other news please do read that book into finding out what planet we will be going and there will be a 4th book of The Crossover that will be in the 3rd book just like the 1st and the 2nd book were put in one book. So please read The Story of Talagarg to find out about the new characters and the planet we will be going to.

Plushtrap: That's alot of talking.

Nightmare: It is.

HS Freddy: Why is my animatronic form chasing the author?

Plushtrap: The author and a couple of readers made up a plan to ship Freddy with Sonic.

HS Freddy:*Nods*

*HS Foxy and HS Golden Freddy continued to fight over HS Chica.*

N.B.B.: Now what?

*Author stops*

Me: Please read the new book and enjoy life my fellow readers!! FREDDY GET BACK INTO STORY MODE!!!!!!! *Continues to run away from Freddy who now has a baseball bat.*