Part 1 The Portal

It was a nice day in the Fazbear pizzeria. Freddy was introducing the rest of the group to sister location.

Freddy said "So meet Foxy, Chica, Bonnie, Golden Freddy, Springtrap, Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, BonBon, Mangle, Puppet, BB, JJ, Nightmare, Nightmare Foxy, Nightmare Chica, Nightmare Bonnie, Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Fredbear, Nightmare Mangle, Plushtrap, Nightmare BB, and NightMarionne."

Baby looked at the strange looking animatronics and said "Nice to meet you guys I'm Baby and this is my friends. Meet Funtime Freddy which we call him Fred, Funtime Foxy who's nickname is Vixen, Ballora, Minireena, and Bidybab...? Where is Ennard Fred?"

Fred looked away while saying "He didn't want to come meet these guys so he stayed behind."

Baby started to feel upset then said "Ok i-its no big d-deal I-I mean...Why is he there?"

Vixen looked at his leader then said "He just wanted to be there."

Ballora stepped in and said in her elegant voice "Vixen and Fred why don't the both of you go get Ennard."

Fred beamed "No way am I going to get Wires!"

Vixen said "Wires?"

Fred said "Yes wires."

Freddy said "If you guys want some of us will go with you guys to get this 'Ennard'."

All of sister location looked at Freddy with a surprised look.

Chica said with a smile "But it would be no fun if they went to get this guy...Hey Freddy is there supposed to be a swirly thingy in the ground?"

Everyone looked at the swirly thingy in the ground. Soon as Bonnie went a little close to it. The portal began to suck up everything in the room. (Just letting you guys know that credit for fnaf 1-3 human ver. is to Pole Bear and to Zodiac fnaf 4 and sister location human versions). Everyone in the room began to get pulled into the portal in the ground.