Emma interrupted, ''Cause that's my only mission! I've been listening to that song non-stop since I got on the plane!'

'Ahh, once again were on the same page, mama. Now get busy and figure out what's coming to Minnesota. Oh, and pack a bathing suit when you come up. Something's come up for Labor Day weekend, and I want you with me.'

'Do I get to know what?' Emma asked, and bit her lower lip looking a little worried.

'Nothing bad, just something to help add to the coffers and be romantic all at the same time. It's a last minute thing, and no, I'm not telling you any more, except bring your passport. It will be worth the days you're giving up in Atlanta, I think. I hate to hang up, but I've gotta run. I'll touch base with you later. When we're really face to face, I'll touch more than base. More like a home run. Now, turn back around; don't try to hide that blush from me! You know I need to see at least one every day. Love you with all my heart, Emma.'

'Oh, me too, babe. I'm so thankful for you. Bye.'

As soon as Prince hung up, he continued with the list of tasks he had for his assistant, including contacting his favorite interior designer, real estate agent, and of course, Ray, his personal chef. There were loads of details to sort out before Emma got to Minneapolis, things he wanted to be able to share with her when he saw her next face to face, and a few surprises that he hoped she'd like.

He thought, 'This may be the favorite season of my life yet. God, I confess my doubts about your plans for me, and thank you so much for the gifts you keep putting in my path. Mostly, thank you again for Emma, and what she has come to mean to me. I think I'm finally going to know what it is to have a wife and partner in my life. Help me deserve her.'

August 28th, 2013

Prince sat in his SUV at the airport, tapping his fingers impatiently against one leg as he waited for a text to come from Emma, who flew in from Atlanta to see Minnesota for the first time. Seven days of FaceTime hadn't really helped. Seeing Emma without being able to touch her had been torture for Prince.

Finally his phone dinged, and he sent Kirk in to collect Emma's luggage and escort her to him. As the door opened and he saw Emma walk out, he jumped out of the car and held the door open for her.

'Hi, babe!' Emma glowed and grinned at him as she crossed the street to the parking garage.

'Hi yourself!' Prince replied, bouncing on his heels as he waited for her. The minute the doors closed, he swept her into an all-encompassing hug and kiss that seemed to go on forever. Emma had to stop kissing him to take a deep breath.

'Oh it's such a relief to see you in person! Phone calls and FaceTime are one thing, but you're so much more handsome in person.'

'Oh, mama, you are so right! I am more handsome in person!' Prince received a smack on the arm as a reward for his silliness.

He went on, 'No, really, I'm so glad to see and hold and touch you. I wish we had more time together, but I'm determined to make the most of what we have before you go back-for the last time-as someone other than Mrs. Nelson.'

'I can't wait to see Paisley Park. The pictures you've sent are interesting, but I don't feel like I have a real understanding of the place yet.'

'Well, that's where we're headed right now. We have about an hour drive to visit and cuddle before we get to Chanhassen.'

'Cuddling is my first priority,' Emma replied, snuggling into Prince's arms more tightly, inhaling deeply, pulling his distinctive scent back into her consciousness. The shirt she had smuggled back with her in her suitcase finally lost his distinctive, luscious scent, and sleeping was hard without it, or him, beside her.