Free Time (Smut)

Percy pressed his lips desperately against Nico's

Nico just had returned from the Underworld, negotiating some business with his father and helping him do a few things. He had been gone for two weeks, Percy missing his boyfriend more and more each day. He still accomplished his duties, but he felt lonely when he went to bed at night, wanting the son of Hades to curl into his chest as he wrapped his arms around his slight frame. He wondered if Nico was doing okay down there, if he was eating and taking care of himself like he should.

Percy knew Nico could take care of himself, he just sometimes got too involved in his work and forgot to, and that was where he stepped in, as the role of the caring and supportive boyfriend. Nico wasn't very grateful when Percy got on his case, though, and Percy knew that better than anybody, which was why he didn't do it very often. However, Nico's friend, Will Solace, sometimes did, and Nico would complain about it all the time.

Percy felt Nico's lips move against his own in a way that showed that he missed Percy as much as he missed the son of Hades. Nico loved the way Percy kissed him, no matter the situation. He didn't care if his boyfriend was devouring his lips or giving him a small kiss as a greeting; Percy's kisses always held so much love and passion that each kiss blew Nico's mind.

Before Nico knew it, his back was pressing against the sheets of Percy's unmade bed, the son of Poseidon crawling over his body before connecting their desperate lips once more.

It was always like this when one of them came back to camp after going on a quest or doing 'chores' for their parents. Most kids had to do the dishes or take out the garbage, but they had to record the new souls that entered Hades's realm or keep that dam hydra out of Amphitrite's coral bed, which was harder than it seemed.

They were sometimes so busy that they didn't have time to do anything with each other. When they had this rare moment of peace, they often used it to cuddle, go on dates, or to make love. The third option seemed very appealing to both of them at the moment as they pressed their lips against each other's, their tongues dancing and sliding together.

Hands, skin, lips, and tongues were all a flurry of pleasure to the both of them. Percy kissed Nico's neck, marking the Ghost King's once immaculate skin. Nico moaned in pleasure as Percy suckled on his sweet spot, his fingers raveling in the son of Poseidon's raven hair.

"P-Percy, hurry up," Nico whined, his head tilted to the side to give Percy better access to his neck. "You're being a tease."

Percy chuckled against his neck, which sent a shiver down Nico's spine.

Percy's hands scoured down his body before lifting Nico's shirt up his torso. Nico stopped them, despite the fact he was shivering at the feeling of Percy's fingers caressing his sides beneath his shirt.

Percy looked at Nico, confused by being stopped. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Mm, nothing," Nico responded. "I wanna be on top."