Morning Cuddles

I woke to sunshine bleeding through the gaps in the closed blinds of the window opposite of me

I woke to sunshine bleeding through the gaps in the closed blinds of the window opposite of me. I sat up with a stretch, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes with the back of my hand and scratching the back of my head. I began to situate myself, starting to stand up, before I heard a groan from beside me. I looked down and saw my boyfriend of six months, Nico di Angelo, deeply asleep. Despite having seen it before, the feeling was just as strong as when we first started sleeping in the same bed. I would never get bored of it, for it was truly an adorable sight.

He was curled up in my blanket, his pink lips slightly parted, and his long eyelashes fluttering occasionally, leaving slim shadows on his cheekbones. He muttered something incoherent as he moved one of his hands to the side of his face. His long, dark hair was fanned out in the pillow, and he moved his head slightly, deeper into the soft feather cushion.

I chuckled and leaned in to kiss his nose, which caused it to twitch like a bunny's. I smiled and gave small, feather-light kisses to his forehead, cheek, eyelids, then, finally, a lingering kiss to his lips. He stirred slightly, and, after a while, I felt his lips moving against mine. I pulled away, looking at the soporific expression on his face.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I greeted.

"Don't call me that," he replied as he stretched. In my opinion, his morning voice was really adorable.

"Aww, Neeks, you're so cute when you first wake up."

"I'm never cute, I would think you would know that by now."

"I will always think you're cute," I told him, kissing his lips again. "Do you want any breakfast?"

"No," Nico replied quickly. "I want you to cuddle with me."

I chuckled again before lying back down next to my beautiful boyfriend, opening my arms as an invitation. He rolled his eyes and scooted into my arms. He placed one of his hands onto my bare chest as I held him around his torso, before he turned around so his back was to my chest. I held him closer to my body, nuzzling and kissing his shoulder and neck. I loved how he was always so cuddly in the morning.

"I love you," I told him, my lips still against his skin.

"Ti amo anch'io, amore mio," he replied. "Buongiorno."

"Good morning to you, too."

And that's how we stayed all morning and nearly half the afternoon, before the annoying conch at the dining pavilion blared, signaling it was time for lunch.

_________________________________________________________________

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE!

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT, THOUGH.

I LOVE THIS SHIP SO MUCH I JUST CANT EVEN!

ASDTGYIJDUEGDOOEUHDPIEUDHRFYFH.

Well, if you liked it, don't forget to vote and comment. 🤗

If you didn't like it, don't forget to vote and comment. 🤗

Don't be afraid to pm me if you need a friend.

Especially if you need someone who won't argue that Solangelo is better.

Because all ships are equal, it just depends on what the person thinks about it.

NO SHIP IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER. NO SHIP HATE. UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE. HAS DAN HOWELL TOUGHT YOU NOTHING?!

Whatever. (Psst, Percico/Pernico rules. I will not hesitate to go down with this ship. #PercicoSalvation)

Peace, love, blue food,

Dayzee 😘😘😘