First Time (Smut)

A/N Very shitty smut

A/N Very shitty smut. I'm sorry, I'm really bad at writing it, so...yeah.

He kissed me passionately as he put his cold hands on my tan arms. Oh gods. He is fricking amazing. I never want to stop.

I put my hand on his back, and flipped us over so I was on top of him. His hands ran up my shirt, motioning for me to take it off. I obeyed, disconnecting our lips, shedding my shirt, and dropping it onto the floor. After a little while, he shed his. I kissed down his neck and along his collarbone, and he was panting in exhilaration. I kissed around his sweet spot to tease him. I figured that was a little cruel, so I kissed it, and began to suck and nip on it. He gave an erotic moan, and I lost almost every single shred of self-control.

I pulled away from his neck to be greeted by a bright red and purplish spot that I made. I unbuttoned his jeans, and (somewhat smoothly) I got them off. I was getting better at it. He had on his plain black boxers, which left little to imagine, but they were so perfect for him. They made him look like the hottest human being in the entire world, and that said person was under me, panting and encouraging me to continue.

I kissed along his bare left shoulder and around on his neck and collarbone, sucking on the faint bruises I left there earlier, mainly so I could see them better and for assurance that he was mine and mine alone.

I continued my trail of kisses and small nips down his chest, making a detour to one of his hard pink buds and beginning to suck on it. He moaned, arching his back on the mattress, which pressed his body to mine. I smiled around his erect nipple, twirling my tongue around it, causing him to emit another sound of pleasure that went straight to my groin.

I pulled off, and continued to kiss down his stomach, all the way to the elastic of his boxers. He gripped my shoulders in pleasure, panting slightly. I loved his reaction and wanted to see more of it, so I pulled down his boxers slightly and kept going.

He whined so loudly, I wouldn't be surprised if someone came in to see who was dying. I could feel his hard through the thin fabric against my throat, and he let out little whimpers at the slight contact. However, I put my hands on his thighs and moved back up. He let out a sigh of disappointment, but I didn't feel ready to do that yet. I connected our lips again.

Nico was busy pulling down my shorts, and he slid them around my ankles. He smiled at my fish-patterned underwear, which I suddenly felt embarrassed about. He whispered breathily in my ear: "Never grow up." I kicked my pants onto the floor and continued working on him.

"Percy, can I be on top for just a minute or two? I wanna try something," he said mischievously.

I looked up at him from his abdomen and nodded. I pulled away and flipped us over so that he was on top of me again.

"What are you planning, di Angelo?" I asked in a tone that was just as mischievous.

"You'll see Percy. Spread your legs a little," he instructed.