Video Games

I smiled at my boyfriend, who just walked through the door, his backpack slung over his shoulder

I smiled at my boyfriend, who just walked through the door, his backpack slung over his shoulder. I walked out of the kitchen with a smile, wrapping my arms around Nico, and giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"Hello," Nico said with a small smile, hugging me back.

"Hey," I responded, leaning down to kiss his soft lips. "How was school?"

"Shitty, as usual," he replied. "Everyone keeps calling me 'the weird emo kid'. Where are they getting the emo vibes from? I just like the color black."

"It would be nice if you wore different colors than black, you know," I told him. "Although, you do look sexy in black." I winked at him as he rolled his eyes.

"I do wear different colors," he argued, carelessly throwing his backpack to the floor. "I'm wearing white, too." He lifted up one of his feet to put emphasis on the black and white converse he was wearing. "That, and I wear dark blue sometimes."

"You look good in that red hoodie," I offered.

"Percy, that's yours."

"What about that Captain America t-shirt?"

"Also yours."

"You look good in my clothes!" I retorted.

"They're too big on me," he said. "All of your t-shirts go down to my mid-thighs!"

"Which is adorable," I added.

He emitted a huff of air and rolled his eyes. I gave another brief kiss to his lips.

"So, do you have any homework?" I asked.

"No, the math teacher had a sub, so it was a quick assignment, and I finished everything else in Study Hall," Nico told me.

"Well, that's good..." I said suggestively. "That means we have more time for...other things."

"Yeah?" Nico asked in a playfully seductive tone.

"Yeah." I kissed his neck, and he hummed in pleasure.

I led him into our bedroom and we fell back on the bed, him on top of me, kissing my lips fiercely.

- - - - -

After we spent two hours having sex and napping, we were up eating dinner. After a well-balanced meal of blue macaroni and cheese, some frozen peas, and a little bit of chicken I whipped up, we settled on playing Mortal Kombat on our Xbox 360. We never bothered getting an Xbox One since we hardly played on our 360 as it was.