Twenty-Four

February 22nd, 2011

dear Arix,

i realized i didn't finish the story about Mindy yesterday because the letter was getting dreadfully long. well, here goes.

basically, yeah, Mindy was depressed and suicidal and hated herself and so yeah, she jumped off a bridge (weeee. okay, that was mean. i'm in a mean mood today) and she landed in the water. so i went to the hospital to see her, and i flew through the doors, not literally though because that would be weird (correction, that would be awesome) but the point, i found which room Mindy was in and i went in and she was lying there, face as pale as a sheet, hands clasped on her stomach, wires and cords and machines sticking out of her, two distraught parents bent over as if praying, their sobs apparent. i gasped and her parents looked up. a doctor stood beside the hospital bed, a clipboard in hand, a grim expression on his face. her mother let out a mix of a scream and a sob, before dropping her head on her daughters legs, screeching and crying. the doctor looked at them and whispered "i'm sorry" before leaving the room.

i knew she was gone. passed on. left. moved on. in heaven.

whatever the fuck you want to call it, Arix, damn, Mindy was dead. she is fucking dead, and she won't ever come back and i didn't even know her well but i still felt a huge gaping hurt and damn i wanted to not feel the awful thing i was feeling.

shit.

i promised myself i wouldn't cry.

shit.

-Paige

- - -

A/N: TWO UPDATES IN ONE NIGHT YAY ME.

I don't even understand I can't comprehend what...HOW COULD I BE SO MEAN TO MAKE MINDY DIE LIKE AUAUAGHHW. Drama!

-Hannah