"Go ahead." He chuckled as he approached her.

"You want me to pee on this fucking floor?" Her voice was hoarse from crying. He answered with a shrug, "Want me to give you a bucket?"

"Why the fuck are you torturing me? I don't even know you!"

"I know you.. you belong to KD right?"

"I don't belong to anyone and why the fuck does that matter?" He kneeled down and as he did this, he noticed how her body tensed up, "Listen sweetheart, this isn't any of my business to be telling you but if KD doesn't die, you will. . I'm just the lookout." She had no way to respond to that.

"I am pregnant! Do you care?"

"I'm just the lookout." He shrugged. "I have nothing to do with this. . I got some animosity towards your brother though." He chuckled. She buried her head in her knees, unable to look this motherfucker in his face any longer. There was shit going on that she didn't even know about and it was unfair to her for Kaydence and Los to be doing shit behind her back, only for her to be the victim in the end.

"Let me go get you a bucket." He stood up and left out.

Before going to get the bucket, Mecca stepped outside in the cold winter air to make his boner go down. This woman was so damn beautiful and he couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to have her. Her perky breasts and her curves made him aroused without warning. He couldn't help himself and even though Dontae mad it very clear that he didn't want him to touch or talk to her, he couldn't help himself.

Kaydence and Los were on the south side of Baltimore when KD parked the car and got out, not giving a damn about having a gun out in the open. The streets were dark and a few dealers were out as well as junkies. They weren't from his side of town, meaning they didn't fuck with him but he didn't care.

Instead of approaching a corner boy, he walked up to a junky. . he knew that a good hit would make a crackhead tell it all.

"Yo?" The crack head looked at him like he was crazy and didn't say a word.

"I got into some trouble man and if you help me out, I might have something for you."

"Something like what?" He twitched as he looked up at Kaydence, letting him know that he was already high off of a hit.

"We'll get to that but I got a question. ."

"I hope you ain't no damn police. . I don't do drugs."

"Nah, nah. It ain't nothing like that. Look at me, I look like the poli- you know what, fuck all of that dumb shit. . You tryna help a nigga out or what?"

"Probably. Depends on what it is."

"You know Mecca?"

"Of course. Who doesn't know Mecca? That young bull has the best dope in the city."

"Oh, word? That's my little cousin. . I just got back here and I can't find him for shit." He thought for a minute and then spoke.

"I know a little something about where you can find him at but that's only if you tell me what's in it for me." The junky rubbed his hands together as he waited on an answer.

"You think Mecca has the best dope in the city but you're wrong," Kaydence smirked, "I got some shit ten times better than his and even though we're cousins, the competition doesn't change. . what's your name? Ima go pick this package up and then bring you some fire but don't play with me man. ." He warned.

"I'm not, as long as you don't play with me and the name is Shimmy."

Kaydence and Shimmy chopped it up a bit more before Kaydence headed back to his car. He was hoping that this shit would work but in order to play his part, he would have to touch with Ocho and the guys back in New York for a minute unless he could find something in Maryland.