My big Change.....Ch 1...

So I guess today's my last day of school... When I talked to my mom she said she'd let me finish this week first. Oh! I gotta say bye to my friends... Who am I kidding? I have no friends at all! Well, except one......

Lucas.

He has always been there for me. He's sharing the same shame I have. Lucas is a dork. Those big glasses, ugly braces, (seriously don't make too much eye contact with his face) messy chocolate brown hair. Oh and trust me it's not the sexy messy you think it is.

I don't care how he looks honestly... He is my only friend. He's always the one that is there for me. The one who feels my pain. He's been bullied 27/4. Just like me...

We met this year, he was new and I helped him from these guys who were stealing his glasses. Then we somehow became friends. I always tell him to man up be yourself. But who am I kidding? I'm not listening to my own advices!

And the worst part about missing him... He will be alone. God that word has echoes.

I am so going to miss him.

"So your leaving?" He lightly pushing his glasses higher. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"I'm so so so so sooo sorry." I told him as I was getting out my ham sandwich from my lunch box. I shoved half the sandwich in my mouth. "Forgive me?" I tried to say from my full mouth.

"Oh I heard baldie is going to be homeschooled. Oh poor you," said a bitchy voice behind me. I know who it was, Vanessa, and her little gang, Hannah and Bri.

"Leave her alone." Lucas replied. I smiled. This was the first time he ever stood up for me and I'm glad he finally did it, on time, too!

"Aww Prince Ugly came to save baldie." She cooed.

"Let's go Lucas." I said and stood up taking one more bite of my sandwich but she pushed the sandwich to my face before I got to bite it. The mayo, pickles and other stuff like that was smeard acoss my face.

I gasped and dropped my sandwich. I couldn't open my eyes because of the mayo. I stood up and someone was holding my wrist and leading me somewhere.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He said. Thank God Lucas thank you!! I said in my head but apperantly too shocked to say anything.

I went to a room which I think was the girl's restroom and Lucas i noticed Lucas wasn't behind me.

"Lucas?" I yelled "Where are you?"

"You expect me to go to the girl's restroom with you?" I heard.

Oh.

After I cleaned myself up I went out of the restroom and saw Lucas. He gave me a tight hug and whispered "I'll mis you." I hugged back.

"I'll miss you too."

And that was my last day of school

_____________________________________________________________________

                                                            2 Years Later

"You missed a year of school you should go back!" My mother told me.

We were having this conversation again. First she forces me out of school and now she's pushing me back in! What kind of mother is she?

I missed school last year (9th grade) and got home school by my mom's friend. I bet i am smarted than some kids my age.

This was hmm our 50th argument? I keep declining about going to school. Haha no way am I  going to that place ever again.

I closed my eyes and remember all those people making fun of my you know what.