What Do You Want With Her?

When we got to the gym, the coach was already there. That sucked since I've actually been hoping for her not to come.

"You should probably go change," Emily whispered.

"What about you?" I asked her.

Then, she began to take off her shirt.

"Whoa, whoa!" I said, covering my eyes using my hands. "What are you doing?"

"Relax," she said. "I'm wearing the shirt underneath."

I peeked in between my fingers and saw her changed already. She was holding her other shirt in one hand.

"What'd I tell you?"

I put my hands down and grinned at her, "Hehe, right..."

"You know I'm not Tanya right?" she asked.

"Of course, I do!" I told her.

"Good," she said. "Now, go change!"

She pushed me towards the changing room just as the coach got nearer.

Coach Beast is not a pleasant person when she catches you not changed yet.

I quickly darted in to the changing room as soon as I saw her. I could already hear Emily making some kind of excuse for me changing late.

Emily POV

"Where is Stephanie?" Coach Beast asked as soon as she saw me.

"I have no idea," I told her, honestly. "She's probably running a bit late."

"Late?!!" she yelled. "How can she be late for my class?!!"

Gross! I think she spat at me. Even though I respect her for taking on the challenge of being a female coach no matter what other people thinks, she really has to learn to say it not spray it.

"I don't know," I told her again.

"Well, what about your other friend, Rachel?" she asked, calming down for a while.

"She's changing," I told her.

"She's just changing now?!!" she started yelling again.

"She was late for another class before this and-"

"That is not an excuse for being late for my class!"

"Yes, I know but-"

"But what?! There's no excuse for being late for gym."

"Yes-"

"No, tell your friend that if she's late again, she has to do star jumps in front of me TWENTY TIMES!!!" she told me, or more like shouted the last part. "Got it?"

"Yes, mam," I said.

Then, she left. Thank goodness too! She was starting to make me impatient.

Though, I do think twenty star jumps is not that hard...unless of course, she makes Rach do it in front of other, then they might have a problem.

I turned around to see a crowd forming in one corner of the gym but I didn't bother checking since it's mostly crowded by cheerleaders and also, Coach seems to got in under control.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!!" I heard her yell. "Why are you disturbing my class, boy?"

A boy, no wonder... The cheerleaders always crowd around guys especially cute ones.

"Um....I'm actually looking for Rachel Crook," I heard him replied, with a cute accent I might add.

Rachel Crook? Dude, really?