His class was the furthest second year class from her's all the way down the hall. It didn't take long for her to reach it. And once she did she peered into the class room to pick Aomine out. He was sitting at his desk quietly with a frustrated look on his face as he peered over his textbook. He was studying again.  She was a little surprised at just how much effort he was putting into this. All just for her in a swimsuit. She didn't know whether to be touched or annoyed at his desperation to get her the closet to naked her could. 

One of the students in his class approached her a little shocked to see her there. They know as dating around school, and rather famous at that, but she'd come to his class before. "Are you looking for someone?" The female student asked. "Yes, Daiki Aomine." She replied a little nervously. "Sure, Aomine, someone's here for you." The girl called to him. Sayuri managed a thank you as the girl turned away to her desk. 

Aomine turned to the door and his expression quickly grew a smile as he saw her standing there in the doorway. He quickly shut his book and stood up walking to the doorway. As he approached she smiled brightly her face lighting up looking like a dog happily greeting its master. "Good Morning." She said with a smile as she said it taking it to heart as her sentimental side took over for a second. 

"What did you miss me that much?" He said leaning on the door frame with a cocky smirk. He towered over her peering down at her figure as she looked up at him. "Yes, I missed you the walk to school was so lonely today." She said with a pout as she glanced to his hand that dangled by his side. 

Aomine paused for moment. He'd expected her to deny it and put up a fight, he had been excited for it, but this reaction was much more satisfying. His expression softened. "Good morning." He suddenly said with a happy tune in his voice. She glanced to his hand again. She didn't get to hold it this morning. "Hey lets go to lunch, I wanna talk to you some more." She begged him with a lonely sad expression. She reached out for his hand and gripped it in her soft grip and pulled him along. 

Aomine was at a lose for words, she was being especially clinging today. He stayed quiet as she dragged him out of the classroom and down the hall. "I want you all to my self today, so were going to eat alone." She smiled at him entangling her fingers with his as they walked to the roof.

They walked to the roof and Aomine was surprisingly quiet as they made they're way to the stairs. As the roof was locked up now, they sat on the stairs next to the roof. Sayuri pulled out their lunch and handed him his. He started eating without comment. She began talking animatedly leaning against him and peeking over at his lunch wondering if he wanted more meet in it. She used her chopstick to give him a few pieces of her meet to him. 

He peeked over at her happy form as the conversation came to a stand still as they eat. She was chewing her food beside him humming in between bites. "Why are you so happy?" He asked curiously with a a tilt of his head. She set down her chopsticks for a second. "Happy? Well I just was really lonely today when I couldn't walk home with out today, and I'm just getting a little sentimental, it's silly, don't worry about it." She said a little embarrassed. 

"What's silly?" He asked raising an eye brow, by now he'd seen a hundred silly things she did, silly things she though and worried about. "Well." She paused with a giddy and embarrassed smile. She was being rather honest today and he felt a little warm as he thought about it, she was being extra kind and considerate, there had to be a reason. 

"I'm just really like you I guess." She said with a giggle as she ate her food. He paused as he heard her reply, what did that mean? Digging for more clarification he asked. "What do you mean?" He asked a serious tone in his voice as he poked at his food. 

That's right, I still haven't fallen in love with him. Sayuri said to herself. He must want to know where he stands in her heart. She had said before she didn't love him, to be honest she didn't even like him much, she sort of just tolerated him then he advanced to more of a plaything she could argue with.