Chapter 15

Jacks POV

I got up and looked at the dick fucker laying surprisingly still under her blankets. She was asleep dreaming all her magical sweet dreams and all that other bullshit.

I smirked and looked at her for a moment. That was until her bitch of a mother came to check on her, making myself as invisible as I had always been to those pathetic scum disgraced to walk the earth! Anyways, I waited for her to finally stomp from the room before turning back to the sleeping girl.

"What nightmares should I cause tonight?!" I cackled and placed a hand on her head gently. "Stupid, naive girl all of this could have been avoided but you just had to keep on digging didn't you? Well you dug about six foot under the earth where your coffin shall lay!"

I smirked...

Oh silly me I forgot, you don't know the story. Well allow me to fill you in.

Once upon a fairy tale, along with all that bullshit, lived a little girl called Y.n.  Weird, strange little kid who never really got accepted because of her behaviour. Well one day her uncle Isaac came over for a visit with his little son Marcus. The small Y.n overheard a very adult conversation between her daddy and his brother based on Marcus's mommy and how she had mysteriously gone missing. The girl felt so sorry for the poor boy and decided to ask him to play in her tree house. Oh hurray how I love tree houses, i love nothing more than to burn them and wait for the whole fucking forest surrounding it to set on fire!

But when little Y.n went to ask for the boy to play, he was speaking to an invisible man! Such skill the child possessed, or so she thought. He held a beaten Jack-in-a-box in his tiny wittle hands very carefully. She asked if she could hold the box and crank the toy to hear the magical tune it played. But Marcus refused, shaking his head furiously.

"No it's mine!" He would yell and pull it to his chest. He was very pissed off at the girl for wanting to take his toy and pushed her making the snivelling little runt burst into tears. How sad!

Well once Marcus and Uncle Isaac had finally left the stubborn girl was forced into her bedroom to sleep due to her "horrible behaviour towards Marcus." She screamed and stopped and wailed. The cunts mother let her do it, deafening the entire street in the process. As Y.n threw her little tantrum she noticed a tiny box under her bed. Curious, she used her stubby little arms to dig the forgotten box. It was exactly the same as Marcus's!

She cheered in joy and turned the crank which croaked the tune of pop goes the weasel. Which she happily sing a long to (and out of key might I add) knowing each word.

"Pop goes the weasel!" She finally yelled.

But nothing happened...

She turned the metal rod again repeating her tune and still nothing...

She looked at the box in a fierce rage as it was broken and it didn't meet her pwecious standards. She threw the box on the floor in a very uncaring way, hurting me in the process.

The next morning little Y.n awakened to see the box was open a little clown popping from the open flap of the box. She cheered in happiness.

Little did she know that a few years later, when I had finished ruining the pathetic and putrid existence of my BEST friend Isaac and his baby boy Marcus I got bored. Extremely bored. No one else had opened the box and when you need to hurt you do it, it's in my creation!

But back to the story at hand.. Shit what the fuck was it?!

Oh wait yes I remember. I smirked and stepped away from you. I watched you squirm in your comfortable bed as I put the thought of that fucking twat Brandon being Murdered. I'd give anything to kill that son of a bitch, but not yet.

---

"Hey, BEN want some candy?!" I laugh hysterically as I throw black liquorice flavoured suckers at him.

"LJ you lazy town reject piss off!" The Link wannabe growled looking down at his phone.

"Ha! Funny! I don't see how you're not in comedy!" I sniggered at his own sarcastic joke "hey what are you doing?"

"Victim finding."

"Perfect. How about a little wager, goblin prick?" I grinned. My plan had folded out in front of me it tickled my decaying ribs.

"I'm not a goblin. I'm an-"

"Absolute waste of space?"

"What the fuck is your bet?" He sighed looking at me, his black eyes went into that weird ass shape they normally did when he smirked.

I tell him my plan and he nodded, agreeing which each tactic.

"So you will be fair on this? I will fucking kill you if you don't."

"I'm insulted!" I spat with a cackle "you can't kill a figment of your twisted imagination now can we, BEN?"

He rolled his eyes. This midget had really annoying actions that it makes me want to put my hand down his throat and pull his insides up and out of his stupid ass grin!

But I can have my plan back on schedule and be an organised individual! Ha! That'll be the day I don't want to kill a child!

-----

HEY GUYS !!! I am so happy with the support you guys are giving me like holy fuck I never thought I'd get ten reads never mind 2.6k! I based LJ off the portrayal of him by David Near!! I hope you all enjoyed the change and if it was enjoyed I shall do it more often!!! Till then guys!!