Chapter 31

Sorry." You apologise awkwardly before looking back at the girl who cooed softly to you.

"You better be."

The voice which spoke was not Sarana or Raven. You turn your head and look in pure shock. You had been caught.

Stood in the doorway was the liquorice coloured clown in all his glory. His spite lingered in his presence.

"Seems as though my little Y.n didn't like my friends and found her own." He chuckled. "Yet the one betrayed her. How sad."

"You're not getting her back." Raven growled turning into the vicious beast she was.

"I don't believe any of you have a choice.." He laughed treading in further. As if on queue Rose had leapt in from of you, her long Crimson locks almost touching the surface of your body.

"Let the girl fend for herself. Or I'll do something I will very much regret."

Rose stepped aside to her dismay.

"Who 'betrayed' me?" You finally ask after the excruciating silence you had all endured.

He stepped aside to reveal the highlight like haired girl with glassy teared eyes.

"H-he made me." She whimpered and let the tears fall down her cheeks.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" You yell in pure frustration and anger. "She has done jack fucking shit to you! If you want to be an abusive asshole that's fine! But not to her!"

The room fell silent. Roulette watched in a mixture of admiration and fear.

"Is it now, Y.n?" His voice was low as he stalked towards you. He was stealthy. You hated his hold he had gained on you just by existing. " Do you really think I enjoy your existence, like these fucking faggots."

"Oh bite me."

" I already did that, Darling." His smile made you cringed as you glanced down at your shoulder.

"Both of you shut the fuck up." Raven barked at the both of you. "You let her out, Jack. You knew she was going to die. You don't want her so leave her alone!"

"I'm sorry didn't I tell you to fuck off?"

You allowed the quarrel to continue as Rose glared at you. Her bright emerald eyes darted to the side door. You nodded as she pulled a phone and proceeded to type on the screen silently to cause the scene to commence. At this point Sarana had also joined in the arguing standing in front of you like Raven was doing.

Jack was too caught up in the arguing that he hadn't noticed you slyly slip away. The door tapped lightly as you deemed yourself free. For now at least.

"Come on." Tom sternly took a light grasp on your slender wrist as he pulled you. For a ghost this had really surprised you but this was no time for that.

"I'm taking you to my place."

You nod in response. You galloped trailing behind the tar skinned male soon getting to the front door.

"Wha-at about th-the others?" You pant softly as you could finally catch your breath.

"They'll come after us. They know it all."

"O-okay."

"We'll take it easy here on out. He won't leave here."

You look at the figure raising a brow. "Why not?

He shrugged. "Never has before when this happened. So how did this happen in the first place? Like even knowing Jack."

"I don't know. I dreamt about him then he came out of the blue."

"So you were meant to be a victim not a sweetheart.." His voice was bewildered. He rubbed down the crimson striped suit.

"Guess so."

"If he put a part of him in you, don't take that sexually please, it means he has intentions. He wouldn't do it for no reason."

You look at him. Even though he has no irises in those cloudy white eyes you could tell they were deep in thought. Thoughts about you, Jack and everyone else. He was definitely a caring spirit , a family man kind of guy with a hint of Sherlock within him. 

"What would happen if I just gave in to him?"

Tom's eyebrows furrowed in aggression but he kept his head calm. His only black form stopped its movement, freezing in his tracks. 

"Death. For you and many more."

The rest of the walk was silence apart from the odd 'turn left or right' here and there. Not that you minded. It allowed your mind to wonder and subconsciously deal with the situation. 

'Y.n..?' The whimpering voice in your head finally spoke.

Wishing you could respond without being heard was clear to the once bubbly clown. 

'It's okay. I'll talk. I'm sorry you have been put into this. I wish I could free you or at least make Jack leave you alone." 

Awe and sorrow flushed over you like a callous crashing ocean wave. Something else he knew you were feeling. You felt your cold frail body feel a warming sensation to the comfort of your companion. 

'But if you kill Jack.. I die too. I'm willing to do that. Just please do it soon. I'm begging you.'

/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Finally an update! Sorry guys I have a lot on my slate at the moment. I'm trying to figure out who I am, what my purpose is. All that bullshit. But yeah :3 hope you enjoy. 

Stay beautiful!!